NEWSFLASH -sue grays report!!

I'm beginning to think you have screw loose Filly - do you fancy the women or something? There were a number of MP's that didn't want Cummings around.

No, I haven't got a screw loose, it's always been about Carrie, she was the one who got him sacked.

Dominic Cummings’ personal attacks on Carrie Johnson are unnecessary, but his Partygate account is still vital (msn.com)

There is, of course, one other person than the PM the ex-adviser has in his sights: Carrie Johnson.

Mr Cummings blames Mr Johnson’s wife for having too much of a “dreadful influence” over the Prime Minister, and for helping force him out as adviser in November 2020.

And in this week’s “ask me anything” session on his blog, Mr Cummings gave more insight into his falling out with her, saying that everything changed at 10pm on election night 2019, when it was clear Mr Johnson had won a large majority.

“I think she thought once the majority was won, she should take over as the main influence on him with her people in key roles below,” Mr Cummings wrote.

Sponsored Links
No, I haven't got a screw loose, it's always been about Carrie, she was the one who got him sacked.

Dominic Cummings’ personal attacks on Carrie Johnson are unnecessary, but his Partygate account is still vital (msn.com)

There is, of course, one other person than the PM the ex-adviser has in his sights: Carrie Johnson.

Mr Cummings blames Mr Johnson’s wife for having too much of a “dreadful influence” over the Prime Minister, and for helping force him out as adviser in November 2020.

And in this week’s “ask me anything” session on his blog, Mr Cummings gave more insight into his falling out with her, saying that everything changed at 10pm on election night 2019, when it was clear Mr Johnson had won a large majority.

“I think she thought once the majority was won, she should take over as the main influence on him with her people in key roles below,” Mr Cummings wrote.

dear oh dear Fillyboy, you are so easily brainwashed by liars.

Yes, and when the results indicated serious failings within both the police and the CPS, Starmer issued an apology to the victims, on behalf of the CPS, of which he was the head.
You fall for Johnsons lies so easily

it’s sad really, the way you parrot any old cr@p the Tory party machine vomit

Sponsored Links
I'm saying that he was the head of the organisation that made a long series of appalling decisions, and therefore the buck stops with him

So you do think Johnson should resign

“putting a protective ring around care homes” - Johnson should resign

“150,000 dead” Johnson should resign

“massive PPE” corruption should resign

etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc

The left can never be wrong. Those who don't agree with them are idiots, brainwashed or racist. People have different political views. Its what makes us all interesting.

The left can never be wrong. Those who don't agree with them are idiots, brainwashed or racist. People have different political views. Its what makes us all interesting.
Can you explain why so many Conservative MPs and Conservative supporters are condemning Johnsons actions

the "left" are only stating the same things as those Tory MPs.

it's always been about Carrie
She does seem to belong to the spin doctor end of things

n 2009, Symonds joined the Conservative Party as a press officer.[12] She worked at Conservative Campaign Headquarters,[13] and later campaigned for Boris Johnson in the 2010 London Conservative Party mayoral selection. She has also worked as a media special adviser for Conservative Cabinet ministers Sajid Javid (Communities, Local Government and Housing Secretary) and John Whittingdale (Culture, Media and Sport Secretary).[14]
Symonds became the Conservative Party's head of communications in 2018,[15] but left the position later that year,[7] taking up a job in public relations for the Oceana project.[16][14] It was reported that she was asked to leave her post as director of communications after sources[who?] said party chiefs had said her performance was poor, and questions were raised[by whom?] over significant unjustified expenses claims.[17][2] These accusations were, however, rejected by other sources[who?] as being a smear campaign based around rumours allegedly spread by Symonds's political strategist, Lynton Crosby.[18][19]
Mrs Johnson is a Patron of the Conservative Animal Welfare Foundation.[20]

However re the cake it sounds like a bit of blame deflection to me / something to accuse her of. A double whammy that also reflects on Boris. The mention of a dirty politics type advisor from Oz is also interesting. Given your Starmer comments it's the sort of thing that type might come up with. A rather poor one but if some mud sticks fine. So Boris is lead round the bedroom on a dog lead with a whip saying yes marm to all suggestions or she whispers ideas into his subconscious while he is half asleep. Cummings wants him out. When he left he said he would have been leaving shortly anyway???? Fact of life some Tories didn't want him around. There is often a lot of flat info on people on their wiki page
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominic_Cummings

Note his campaigning ideas.

Last edited:
Saville's victims support Starmer, and acknowledge that he did his best when he discovered what happened.
surely they have a clearer understanding compared to some random on the web?
impossible to argue with that

The problem really in Saville's case went right down to the bottom of the system. People can not be prosecuted without evidence and the lack of it allows the bloke to crop up in all sorts of places.

The only reason Johnson made the Saville comment was to get people talking about that and not parties.

it was a dead cat, that’s it.

Sponsored Links
Back