NHS starting to stockpile Medicines

So tell me, what would it take to change your mind on Brexit?

There is nothing eu arze lickers like you could ever do to make me change my mind.

What would you want the Government to do?

At the next big Strasbourg meeting send in heavy bombers and flatten the entire building.
Then use loud hailers to ask the survivors .....
....what are your demands?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
There is nothing eu arze lickers like you could ever do to make me change my mind.

At the next big Strasbourg meeting send in heavy bombers and flatten the entire building.
Then use loud hailers to ask the survivors .....
....what are your demands?

What do you do as a living? Are you a full time idiot?

Sponsored Links
The NHS needs to be less wasteful and to change its policies of the re-using of supplies.

At 3 surgeries I know of (I'm in an NHS family), the Nurses are already inadvertently 'stockpiling' medicines for patients who don't pay for their prescriptions. The patients never collect them! NHS policy is to simply dispose of them if not collected as they are technically 'owned' by a patient. There are also common cases of equipment and stock being disposed of if over-ordered and even if when the box is opened but the medicine never touched.

There are so many basic inefficiencies with it that didn't seem to be an issue not so long ago.

The NHS needs to be less wasteful and to change its policies of the re-using of supplies.
Actually the NHS needs to be freed from the policies that have been put in place precisely so that taxpayer's money is wasted in vast amounts in order to line the pockets of private companies!

But that ain't gonna happen, and sadly Brexit will merely hasten the process towards the American model of healthcare!

Last edited:
Actually the NHS needs to be freed from the policies!

The NHS needs to...change its policies of the re-using of supplies.

Think we're kinda making the same point there!

...sadly Brexit will merely hasten the process towards the American model of healthcare!

With the IMF predicting 90% of the world's economic output coming from outside the EU over the next decade or so, we need to tap into that wealth to fund our beloved NHS. Not being allowed to approach countries like the US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, India, China, etc. is holding us back.

Last edited:
Not being allowed to approach countries like the US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, India, China, etc. is holding us back.

Although being part of a group which has comprehensive trade deals with Australia, Canada, New Zealand, India, China, etc. can get us even better terms.

Think we're kinda making the same point there!

With the IMF predicting 90% of the world's wealth coming from outside the EU over the next decade or so, we need to tap into that wealth to fund our beloved NHS. Not being allowed to approach countries like the US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, India, China, etc. is holding us back.

Not sure what you mean by this and can you refer to which IMF briefing or report?

We currently trade with all those countries so not sure what you are getting at.

Although being part of a group which has comprehensive trade deals with Australia, Canada, New Zealand, India, China, etc. can get us even better terms.

It guarantees a better chance of a deal yes given the market size of the EU, but not being able to independently negotiate the terms of these deals doesn't guarantee "better terms" at all. We can work to get a better deal outside of the Merkel-Macron trading club. It means we won't (as a nation) be held back from potential deals with the growing economies.

as you say, a big nation negotiating with a weaker partner can negotiate better terms. So the US expects to have UK over a barrel. And as you may have heard, India intends that its treaty with UK will have greater free movement of people than at present. China is potentially the world's largest market so will be able to steamroller a desperate and self-isolated Britain.

It guarantees a better chance of a deal yes given the market size of the EU, but not being able to independently negotiate the terms of these deals doesn't guarantee "better terms" at all. We can work to get a better deal outside of the Merkel-Macron trading club. It means we won't (as a nation) be held back from potential deals with the growing economies.

Now back to reality. What do you know about trade deals, WTO, FTA , supra national agreements, Bretton Woods etc?

As unfortunately you are not talking sense. Trade deals reflect the power difference in negotiations.

Not sure what you mean by this and can you refer to which IMF briefing or report?

Not a briefing or report, but the words of both the IMF and Senior EU Commissioner Moscovici. The data comes directly from raw IMF data and predicts an EU share of world economic output at around 11-13%. You can find this on the EU Commision website in the Parliamentary Questions section.

We currently trade with all those countries so not sure what you are getting at.

We do, but only through the EU and on terms that don't benefit us directly. I'm "getting at" the point made in my previous post.

Now back to reality. What do you know about trade deals, WTO, FTA , supra national agreements, Bretton Woods etc?

As unfortunately you are not talking sense. Trade deals reflect the power difference in negotiations.

I know enough to make an informed decision. As I've said before, I did work in Europe for the European Commission which spurred on my research into whether or not the EU is good for Britain.

Not a briefing or report, but the words of both the IMF and Senior EU Commissioner Moscovici. The data comes directly from raw IMF data and predicts an EU share of world economic output at around 11-13%. You can find this on the EU Commision website in the Parliamentary Questions section.

We do, but only through the EU and on terms that don't benefit us directly. I'm "getting at" the point made in my previous post.

So now its economic output and not wealth.

Sponsored Links
Back