NHS starting to stockpile Medicines

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So the NHS can't take the risk of a no deal brexit and will start to plan for a disruption in medical supplies.

We import 37m packages a month from Europe. So will it be worth it if people die or are hospitalised because we can't secure supplies?

He said: “There’s been significant planning going on around the scenarios ... Nobody is in any doubt whatsoever that ... in terms of ensuring continued supplies for all the thing that we need in this country, at the top of the list has got to be those medical supplies.

“There’s extensive work under way now between the Department of Health, other parts of government, the life sciences industry, the pharma companies, so nobody’s pretending this is a desirable situation but if that’s where we get to then it will not have been unforeseen.”

According to the geniuses on here - Roger, RC a no deal Brexit will have no impact.

There will be no impact. All a load of waffle from scaremongering europhiles and remoaners.

Sponsored Links
So will it be worth it if people die or are hospitalised because we can't secure supplies?
Brexiteers don't care apparently...

Until of course it is them/their families that suffer, and then they'll be screaming from the rooftops that it was the 'remoaners'/EU's fault!

When it happens I will believe it and agree brexit might have been a bad idea. Until then all the remoaners need to quiet down it gets to be quite draining on the eyes to keep reading this crap.

When it happens I will believe it and agree brexit might have been a bad idea. Until then all the remoaners need to quiet down it gets to be quite draining on the eyes to keep reading this crap.

We remainers need to be forward thinking, we do not want Brexiteers dying because they have no medical supplies .

Sponsored Links
We remainers need to be forward thinking, we do not want Brexiteers dying because they have no medical supplies .
Do you know what...Brexit has started to change my attitude about such things.
I have often voted against or participated in protests regarding issues that didn't affect me directly but that were detrimental to society as a whole.

Now I'm thinking that I might as well join the 'I'm alright jack' bunch.
Because although our family movements will be restricted in Europe, as far as finances are concerned we should be ok...

So maybe it's time to start thinking that I shouldn't give a f uck about the consequences for the low paid, badly educated, old/infirmed, and the generally shat on members of society.
Because they (in england at least) voted for their own demise - it is their will apparently!

Last edited:
Because they (in england at least) voted for their own demise

Absolute cobblers.
People who have nothing already and voted leave will have difficulty dropping below nothing.

Do you know what...Brexit has changed my attitude about such things.
I have often voted against or participated in protests regarding issues that didn't affect me directly but that were detrimental to society as a whole.

Because although our family movements will be restricted in Europe, as far as finances are concerned we should be ok...

So maybe it's time to start thinking that I shouldn't give a f uck about the consequences for the low paid, badly educated, old/infirmed, and the generally shat on members of society.
Because they (in england at least) voted for their own demise - it is their will apparently!

Why will they be restricted? Are they terrorists?
Have you not read about the restrictions?
(no, don't bother answering that - if you had you would have an understanding of the situation!)

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...seen-as-a-big-deal.500873/page-2#post-4126650

Typical DUMB response -
A lot secreted up some "refugees" ar5e more than likely.

typical DUMBO response - in denial.

D - Dumb
U - Uninformed
M - Male
B - Brexiteer

The irony will be when realisation hits you won't get anything of what you voted for.

Crikey that's a turn about?

Crikey that's a turn about?
Not a 'turn about', more a personal re-appraisal of the futility of trying to talk reason to the brain dead!
(note that Roger928, after asking about 'terrorist affiliations', can't come to terms with the facts and won't bother to reply through (I guess) the shame of his ignorance)

Because since Brexiteers don't give a f uck about the consequences of their vote, I may no longer give a f uck about the hole they have dug for themselves!

And although financially I can afford to look on and laugh at them, I will never forgive the personal misery they will have inflicted on millions of people/families (present and future) whose lives they have blighted!

Therefore let them stew in their own poverty...

There's also going to be a great deal of 'I told you so' chortles to look forward to :)

Not a 'turn about', more a personal re-appraisal of the futility of trying to talk reason to the brain dead!
(note that Roger928, after asking about 'terrorist affiliations', can't come to terms with the facts and won't bother to reply through (I guess) the shame of his ignorance)

Because since Brexiteers don't give a f uck about the consequences of their vote, I may no longer give a f uck about the hole they have dug for themselves!

And although financially I can afford to look on and laugh at them, I will never forgive the personal misery they will have inflicted on millions of people/families (present and future) whose lives they have blighted!

Therefore let them stew in their own poverty...

There's also going to be a great deal of 'I told you so' chortles to look forward to :)

They are scuttling their own ship because someone climbed aboard that shouldn't have. They feel that Brexit won't affect them - its all lies and when it does they can blame the EU. They don't have a plan to deal with the fallout.

It's going to be hilarious seeing the look on their faces when none of what they think they voted for will transpire.

Sponsored Links
Back