No Deal Brexit - Technical Papers - Let the Stockpiling begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
silly brig thinks that the Referendum score was 100% to Nil.

He's wrong.

Sadly, nature is eroding the remainer numbers.

Sadly JohnD is showing his hatred of old people once more.

I see yet another stupid statement: 'radicalised plumber' -show some proof
What, like providing a list of RWR plumbers?
Mitch, a**e end, Bodd, gasbag, durhamplumber, solo, corgicrotch, foxtrot oscar, fire and ice,
Maybe I will look up some more names when I can be bothered.
All of them members of the cc forum, all of them RWR plumbers.
If they have not been radicalised, were they attracted to a right-wing forum because they were right-wing before?
Have they brought their right-wing attitudes with them, and propagated them in that forum?
Thereby radicalising others?
I notice your defence of the cc forum, (along with mightygob who will be along any minute) why is that? Are you (and mightygob) a plumber with another username?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
What, like providing a list of RWR plumbers?
Mitch, a**e end, Bodd, gasbag, solo, corgicrotch, foxtrot oscar, fire and ice,
Maybe I will look up some more names when I can be bothered.
All of them members of the cc forum, all of them RWR plumbers.
If they have not been radicalised, were they attracted to a right-wing forum because they were right-wing before?
Have they brought their right-wing attitudes with them, and propagated them in that forum?
Thereby radicalising others?
I notice your defence of the cc forum, (along with mightygob who will be along any minute) why is that? Are you (and mightygob) a plumber with another username?

You dont need to provide a list.

Just proof of your radicalisation claim on the recent poster, Solo will do.

Or you could retract your statement

We were told leaving meant leaving. Brexit means brexit.

Deals would be easy and quick. There would be no problems to a better future.

Doesn't matter what side you are on, there are no deals yet. Unlikely to be any deals as good as we curremtly have, let alone better.

The government is preparing us for a tough exit and still people flock to the cliff edge.

Just remember, if you voted for it, you are responsible ! You knew what you wanted !
Project fear

Just proof of your radicalisation claim on the recent poster, Solo will do.
OK, he was already right-wing and he was attracted to a right-wing forum, where he added his right-wing views. Thereby reinforcing the right-wing messages, and reinforcing the radicalisation of the undecided.

You dont need to provide a list.
I would like to provide a list of left-wing plumbers, perhaps one or two that do not hate foreigners or even one that might support immigration.
Sadly I cannot.
Why is that?

Is there one plumber who voted to Remain?
One plumber who is against the hate and division demonstrated by the vociferous plumbers on this forum?

If someone is so stupid to not know the difference between 'won' and 'one', how can they be expected to understand such complex issues as Brexit, and vote sensibly.
Is B&B a typical quitter?
just a mistake, so you label people stupid do you, classic troll, you posted 4756 messages in nearly one year, why don't you get a life.

OK, he was already right-wing and he was attracted to a right-wing forum, where he added his right-wing views. Thereby reinforcing the right-wing messages, and reinforcing the radicalisation of the undecided.
Where is your proof he is right wing?

just a mistake, so you label people stupid do you, classic troll, you posted 4756 messages in nearly one year, why don't you get a life.
This IS his life. He gets his rocks off by belittling others, it's like oxygen to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back