Prepare the stockpiles and lorry parks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not rejecting any data, it's just that I have a life & therefore have better things to do than trawl through pages & pages of boring data just to score points on an internet forum. I have no interest at all in all the crap you posted, I can post loads of acronym's that you wouldn't understand, doesnt make you thick, its just that you wouldn't need to know about them.

Backtracking is palpable. Score points - I wish it was so trivial. Brexiteers just cannot face truths.

It's only crap to you because you either are too dumb to understand it or simply don't want to accept it.

You can post as many acronyms on subjects you have knowledge BUT I WONT ACT LIKE A FOOL THINKING I KNOW BETTER because I would take it as an opportunity to learn. You talk about the economic impact of Brexit from a position having absolutely no clue then you complain when people point this out.

Go home little snowflake. Mr Anti-Uk.

Sponsored Links
It's only crap to you because you either are too dumb to understand it or simply don't want to accept it.
If I did, what could i do about it? About as much as you. I'm sitting in the sun soaking up this glorious weather we're having, you're pounding keys on a keyboard , and for what? Who's the dumb ass? Hint, it's not me.

Sponsored Links
See the answer I gave kinkytrot, yakfo, I don't need a job, could get a job but I'd rather just enjoy my life ( unlike you, I have one).

Good for you, I hope you enjoy the sun. I am doing too.

But all your comment showed is your complete lack of understanding of the subject involved, by changing the subject, and avoiding the need to be emvarrassed further by your lack of awareness of the subject.

Sit back, enjoy the sun. I prefer to work, for myself. I find too much time on my hands is boring. Obviously you do too, or you wouldn't be on forums like these !

See any irony anywhere yet ?

We co operated with europe well before the eu existed, we still can, but on equal terms.
So as an equal member of the EU we had no ability to cooperate on equal terms, but once we've left and have no free-trade agreement with the largest economy, and the biggest exporter and importer in the world we will be able to so cooperate?

You couldn't make it up.

It's a lot like the climate-change related problems the USA is having. They may well have voted for there not to be climate change, but they are finding that reality takes no notice of democratic decisions which try to contradict it.

So it will be with leaving the EU.

Last edited:
Its happening.
"It" is going more and more t***s-up with every passing day.

Its permanent.
No - we will be petitioning to rejoin one day, and when we do you wait and see what price is demanded wrt future referenda to leave again, after the disruption we caused through our monumentally bone-headed ignorant decision this time.

Once the Brexitheimer's sufferers have all died, the pressure to rejoin to start repairing the economic damage inflicted on ordinary people by those who were never going to suffer themselves will become irresistible, but we will join in an impoverished state and with none of the standing we had before.

I must not respond to the idiots on this forum.

But there are so many idiots on this forum it's hard.

Scotch eggs are in short supply I think there has been some panic buying of this wholesome food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back