No hot water after joiner put screw through pipe

Wise men say, only fools rush in
Exactly:
Making your post unnecessary. Why do people on here do that? It`s answered do you have to be somewhat involved?

Moreover,
Just thought I`d like to say that I thought that before Ben, if it turns out to be wrong, that`s why I didn`t actually post it. Thought I would let everyone know that. If it is right then that`s what I was about to post.
Who cares? ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Moreover,
Just thought I`d like to say that I thought that before Ben, if it turns out to be wrong, that`s why I didn`t actually post it. Thought I would let everyone know that. If it is right then that`s what I was about to post.

Who cares? ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

People with a sense of humour would realise that this was a joke. Do I really need to go any further? Exactly. ;)

"Legion, also known as the Gerasene Demon, is a demon found in the Christian Bible. The New Testament outlines an encounter where Jesus healed a man from Gadarenes possessed by demons while traveling."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Legion, also known as the Gerasene Demon, is a demon found in the Christian Bible.

FOR........WE...........ARE.............MANY

intended to post scary sh*it from Exorcist but unfortunately Satan is a loser when it comes to the internet and stuff. Hell on Earth and he doesn`t do Photobucket, what a Dick. :rolleyes:
I don`t mind the possession and the vomiting but a Demon with no IT skills? It sucks big time. Took me an hour yesterday to scrawl in the wall with my nails ``no more pea soup"

Sponsored Links
"Legion, also known as the Gerasene Demon, is a demon found in the Christian Bible. The New Testament outlines an encounter where Jesus healed a man from Gadarenes possessed by demons while traveling."

In a more up to date fashion: The story goes that a bloke going by the name of Jesus encountered a mentally ill chap, possibly suffering from mps, who gave his name as Legion.

Normal people tend to choose a name they can identify with; this might shed some light on why someone tries to impersonate somebody, only to win the admiration from lay-men he doesn't know and most likely never will meet.

People like this troll tend to stay on despite being ridiculed time and again as they experience it as a confirmation of their "existence" in the form of their alter ego.
It is a similar mechanism that forces abused women to stay with their abusers.
Sad really.

My old Dad used to have a blowlamp ...called the Parasene Demon :eek: And my old mum used to boil hankies and socks on the Valor oil stove . People (@ school) used to take the mick and say " Your mother cooks socks in Hell " :oops: . I`d like to say I don`t need abuse. I can abuse myself quite happily, alone. www.parasene.com

Normal people tend to choose a name they can identify with; this might shed some light on why someone tries to impersonate somebody,

To be honest, I work in `The British Legion` a bar for ex- Servicemen. :oops:

only to win the admiration from lay-men he doesn't know and most likely never will meet.

Gulp! :oops: sounds a bit embarassing now doesn`t it. :oops:

despite being ridiculed time and again

Silly me, I thought I was on here ridiculing you lot time and time again. :LOL:

People like this troll tend to stay on despite beas they experience it as a confirmation of their "existence" in the form of their alter ego.

Calm down Benny, I`m not worth the post.

It is a similar mechanism that forces abused women to stay with their abusers.
Sad really.

:eek: :eek: Are you me BEEATCH Ben? :eek: :cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back