no hot water and a leak!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a biasi combi boiler which is dripping. The hot water is not working but CH is. The pressure was up to nearly 4 so I bled the rads and got it back down to one. but still no hot water. Any ideas in simple terms please - I am female.

Sponsored Links
Oh dear, you are going to upset females saying that you want things expressed simply because you are female. Lets assume that you want things expressed simply because you are that kind of person!

If you have an older Biasi over three years old then it will be a 24S. No hot water is uaually caused by a failed diverter valve. We would charge £106 in London including a service to fix that.

Leaking can come anywhere on the boiler. However its possible that the PRV vent pipe on the right, a little further forward than the others, has not been taken to the outside, so when you over pressured it released the pressure to the underside of the boiler.

Otherwise leaks can occur from almost anywhere on the boiler. Can you give me more clues?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back