Notification

Sponsored Links
Not all gas appliances at the moment, the building regulations will be amended in December, gas fires and cookers may be added then, but they are not included at the moment, as far as I am aware, it's just boilers

Yes, those two responses are about what we should expect!

(Schools and bunsen burners?? :evil: )

I'm waiting for compulsory notification of rented accommodation with a central register of Landlords Gas Safety Records ("Certificates"). We're told that only 20% are documented now, so we might get busier. Lobby your MP, he'll be thrilled.

Sponsored Links
It goes on my quote to do the GWN, so customer is agreeing to it when asking for the work to be carried out, just realised that I havent complied with Part P according to gas magazine thats just come in, well it looks like I aint gonna bother as it is just one thing too many, done absolutely everything else HE boiler,room/cylinder stat, t/valves, cleanser, logbook blah blah blah including a soakaway for the condense, might ask about doing the spark thingy when asc comes round next year, if I can put myself through it all again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back