Obsolete Spare needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Been to a leaking Heat Exchanger on Brittany II (Not TII) today, Phones parts centre for part quote to be told the HE is now obsolete!!

The HE on this Model has the Hot and Cold pipes facing each other at connection point and not the Hot facing straight down as with newer models.

Any help will be gratefully received.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
where in yorkshire are you mate

Nath

If you have it i can be anywhere.

I am actually in Hull but work from Goole.

I would never normally source second hand parts but there is alot of constraints on this job where i cant even do a straight swap and as they have no CH and do not want it (they are selling their home as is) then this is my only option.

Thanks
Charles

I'll have a look in the stores at work tomorrow. If you want to try this number 01924 466601 its a spares stockist called all about gas and its Tim you need to speak to. very knowledgable and should be able to sort you out. also the website is www.allaboutgas.com

I'll let you know if i can locate one at work too.

Nath

I'll have a look in the stores at work tomorrow. If you want to try this number 01924 466601 its a spares stockist called all about gas and its Tim you need to speak to. very knowledgable and should be able to sort you out. also the website is www.allaboutgas.com

I'll let you know if i can locate one at work too.

Nath

If neither you nor they can then thanks for all your time anyway

Charles

No look with my stores today, ill be goin to the main one wednesday. did you get through to all about gas

Nath

No look with my stores today, ill be goin to the main one wednesday. did you get through to all about gas

Nath

Hi Mate

Ordered and got the part from them today (Tim was more than helpfull).
Sorry i never got back to you.

Thanks for all your help on this matter.

Believe it or not they sourced a brand new one delivered to me from Manufacturers (In Italy) cheeper than i could get the newer version in this country.
And they wonder why we are in a recession!!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back