Ocean Alpha 240E leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There is a leak from behind the combustion chamber below the expansion tank which has got worse recently. It does lose pressure but always has done slightly even after replacing the pressure relief valve. The diaphragm and some of the seals were replaced a few years back. The water is dripping from the centre of the metal plate below the expansion tank as can be seen (just)
IMG_20180130_170005.jpg
in attached photo. I am in Norwich and would appreciate any suggestions and help offered including from any qualified reasonable local engineer who might be able to sort my problem.

Sponsored Links
while I am a fan of Alpha boilers , I ma afraid they leak for fun and once you repair one leak you will chase it all over the hydraulics, havent a clue why but they are the worst for repairing water leaks on, good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back