Offer you can't refuse!!

Sponsored Links
It doesn't mean for your lifetime - but the lifetime of the tool. When it's worn out it's worn out.

Yeah well obviously the lifetime of the tool, then when its 'worn' out you replace the part free of charge. Everything can be replaced, the main things being motor, brushes, gearbox and bats. No one offers that! I thought it was bloody brilliant!

I was sold a set of snap-on screwdrivers that I was told would last me a lifetime with the lifetime guarantee. I tried to exchange two of them a while ago as they were worn. I was told they wouldn’t exchange them as they had come to the end of there life.

Sponsored Links
I had some halfords pro spanners which needed replacing, and they exchanged quibble free. Didn't even ask for any receipt!

A spanner has a longer expected life than a battery drill. Do you really think they'll change the motor in ten years or fifty years time?

Jeez wont bother next time. I'd expect a drill to last about a year or 2 before the bats give up the ghost, the drill will outlast the bats and normally the bats cost more than the drill itself so for that alone its worth it! Tell me of another manufacturer who replaces bats when they die?

They rarely 'die' - they just get tired - and that is the end of their 'life'.

Jeez wont bother next time. I'd expect a drill to last about a year or 2 before the bats give up the ghost, the drill will outlast the bats and normally the bats cost more than the drill itself so for that alone its worth it! Tell me of another manufacturer who replaces bats when they die?

Worx do a replacement battery or battery for life on all their products, when it dies you get a new one free, although, their stuff is a bit pricey so for the price I would say not a bad deal as it goes as a bat can weigh in at £50

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/99664/Power-Tools/Cordless-Drills/Worx-WU367PT-18V-Combi-Drill

Hi, All,
From my last birthday I expect every thing I buy to have a lifetime guarantee. :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back