Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside!!

change their password so they can't get on Twitter. and don't wake up so early, then you won't hear them.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Try going to Morecambe(if you dare) that place is dead and dosn't realise it. As Di says Blackpool is back on the up.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but don't ever go to Grange over Sands, if Morecambe's dead, Grange is where they bury 'em. I don't reckon those poor Chinese drowned cockle picking in Morcambe bay, no, they mistakenly go for a "day trip", called that because there's only one train in and one out all day, to Grange, upon realising their to their utter horror the drab, boring, dead, souless, greyness of the place they decided to try to escape to Morecambe, knowing that probable (and in this case unfortunately the case) death, was better than Grange,a place which aspires to be a sh**hole one day.

:LOL: i last went to grange over sands when i was 14!!!!....and there was nothing there then!!.....guess it hasnt changed then????

Diane

I have no idea......honest!!!

I have never either offered myself for nor accepted such services.

Why don't you believe me? :cry:

I have no idea......honest!!!

I have never either offered myself for nor accepted such services.

Why don't you believe me? :cry:

hahah...i knew a lady who did it..she looked amazing!!!...but some of the stories she told!!!.... ;)

Yeah, I know someone who used to work a massage parlour & hers were sad tales. Blokes coming in who didn't want anything more than company & a bit of conversation. Very sad.

Sponsored Links
Back