oil boiler problem

I've found that fault, only once. The real fault was too much air causing the poor control box to work overtime to try to establish the flame, and taking the transformer with it.

Spares, have you tried something a bit high tech like typing "oil boiler spares" into a browser? (Oh, then pressing "enter" or "return", whatever you like to call it).

Sponsored Links
funny you should say that, but i had the "bulging" ebi tx (ooerr missus)
the other day on a sterling burner, and the air setting was on 10, co2 fkk all.
nice one, i can see exactly what you mean.

hope you can see what i mean?? :LOL:

Got a memo some place about that satronic fault, box basically gets stuck in ignition mode and stay there never goes to lockout just holds motor and transformer on, memo gives man date of said box, will try to find info.

That would be great. It's bad enough sorting these faults when it's just an occasional component failure. When it's production generated it gets difficult to see if it's coincidence or a widespread problem.

(A problem with too much air is the increased CO output, wasted fuel.)

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the top info COG. Yes oilman had tried that but kind of hoping people on here might use a certain supplier they could recommend but obviously not

What? Recommend someone who cocks up your first order? Then it's my fault? Nooooooooo!

fair one oilman, lol never thought of that. ok if you dont wanna recommend anyone can you give me details of any companies you may have heard of :D

fronnie you r askin for spares suppliers but where dya live

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back