Old age ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Before I get started this is no joke btw. :LOL:

Does anyone know of any cream/lotion for men which help to prevent lines round the eyes due to age. ? i'm 36 and starting to get old age lines :( :LOL:

Or should I accepted it and grow old ( er ) gracefully. :)

Sponsored Links
have surgery, no i am not joking either, there is no wonder cream, if there was everyone would use it, but billions is spent on anti this and anti that, none work, just grow old

If you smoke, stop. Apart from making the skin thick and wrinkled, you will be unconsciously screwing up your eyes a lot when the irritant smoke drifts into them.

JohnD said:
If you smoke, stop. Apart from making the skin thick and wrinkled, you will be unconsciously screwing up your eyes a lot when the irritant smoke drifts into them.

:cry: Cheers John

:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
that's for the swollen, dark skin and spidersweb red veins. I bet she's not wrinkly.

breezer said:
have surgery, no i am not joking either, there is no wonder cream, if there was everyone would use it, but billions is spent on anti this and anti that, none work, just grow old

I don't look that old, that I need surgery :LOL: but I know what you mean they advertise this and that, but do they really work. ? or is it a con so the people who make these products make money.

markie said:
but I know what you mean they advertise this and that, but do they really work. ? or is it a con so the people who make these products make money.

:eek: Of couse it's a con you geordie pillock :LOL:

Just stop looking in the mirror like the rest of us :LOL:

Pensdown said:
markie said:
but I know what you mean they advertise this and that, but do they really work. ? or is it a con so the people who make these products make money.

:eek: Of couse it's a con you geordie pillock :LOL:

Just stop looking in the mirror like the rest of us :LOL:

I can't help it, yesterday I looked 26 today I look 27 :cry: :LOL:

It works wherever they are. Some sort of chemical that shrinks blood vessels I understand. Lots of models use it round the eyes.

Do you suppose Markie's caught it by contagion :LOL:

JohnD said:
It works wherever they are. Some sort of chemical that shrinks blood vessels I understand. Lots of models use it round the eyes.

Do you suppose Markie's caught it by contagion :LOL:

I don't lick anyone's eye :eek: :LOL: ;)

markie said:
Does anyone know of any cream/lotion for men which help to prevent lines round the eyes due to age. ? i'm 36 and starting to get old age lines :( :LOL:

Just call them laughing lines = positive = much nicer person than grumbling younling starting to nagg everyone about getting older

JohnD said:
;) I smoke, I'm getting older (I'm much older than Markie) and don't even have 'laughing lines' yet.

markie said:
Before I get started this is no joke btw. :LOL:

Most creams have no effect ( other than to make the manufacturers very rich ), a few have a short term effect. You may get lucky and find one that does work with your particular skin chemistry. But according to a scientist who works in that area ( to pay her mortgage and educate the children ) the only option is to grow old gracefully. Ugliness is only skin deep.

My attitude is as long as people like me it matters not what I look like.

Must go, Hammer Films need me.......

Sponsored Links
Back