One must get triple jabbed...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Didn't do much good did it!

"The Prince of Wales has tested positive for Covid-19 and is now self-isolating, Clarence House has said.

This is the second time Prince Charles, 73, who is triple jabbed, has tested positive for the coronavirus after contracting the disease in March 2020.

Aides said the prince was found to be positive during a routine test - which suggested he was experiencing no strong symptoms - but they declined to go into further details on his medical condition."

Sponsored Links
Yes it did. He didn't die of it. Meanwhile, 150,000 others in the UK died with it. Us jabbers have made things safe for the cowards and have seen the virus through to a weakening stage in its existence. Ask those 'doctor' sons of yours. You're welcome. (y)

Last edited:
Don't be daft, lad.

I have been triple jabbed and have had COVID.

You know very well because countless people have told you that being jabbed doesn't stop you from catching covid but it lessens the symptoms.

My GP told me that with my other health conditions had I caught covid without being vaccinated I would have been in a really bad way.

Sponsored Links
If he gets the latest variant (if they're still updating us with the latest version we're on) then chances are it'll do him good. The symptoms will be very mild and he'll gain the best defense there is -- natural immunity.

"The Prince of Wales has tested positive for Covid-19 and is now self-isolating, Clarence House has said.

This is the second time Prince Charles, 73, who is triple jabbed, has tested positive for the coronavirus after contracting the disease in March 2020.

Aides said the prince was found to be positive during a routine test - which suggested he was experiencing no strong symptoms - but they declined to go into further details on his medical condition."

Hello

Are you stupid, thick, ignorant or brainless??

Ask the families/friends of the 160k plus people that died in the uk and almost a million in the USA if jabs work or not

Are to too thick to realise that no one promised a vaccine that was going to protect anyone 100%

People like you mate are brainless morons and a clear and present danger to the vaccine programme.

Thanks

A vaccine that saves you from death or serious illness does a great deal of good.

Dummy.

The narrative has fallen apart, their own figures are now contradicting their models.

In the UK approx 17500 died OF covid, we will never know the true figure of how many died WITH covid where covid was the primary cause of death.

Whatever just happened these past 2+ years will forever be buried amongst all the false flags & propaganda.

Buckle up & tighten those straps for we are now into phase 2.

We will build it back better, you will own nothing & you will be happy.

He must need his 4th jab!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy
When 4 is just not enough, where will it end
R (10).jpg

You claims ars made-up nonsense, circulated by antivaxxer trolls like yourself

Dr. Peter McCullough is an antivaxxer troll ???

If he's off his rocker then somebody should pull his licence to practice.

Sponsored Links
Back