One must get triple jabbed...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Just one, 61 year old Taxi diver next door, never gave up his job.

But if you personally know some one or not is irrelevant.

I don't know anyone who has died in a car crash, but it happens.

Just one, 61 year old Taxi diver next door, never gave up his job.

But if you personally know some one or not is irrelevant.

I don't know anyone who has died in a car crash, but it happens.
I do , quite a few , and cancer , and heart problems , and suicides , and murders funnily enough, and flu related complications. . The point being given the figures i’d have expected to have known of a person who died from covid or at least a person who knew of a person who died from covid.

You need to get out more often.
You think I should go looking for people who died from covid? It’s hard enough finding people who have actually been ‘really ill’.

While not being an anti-vaxer or Covid denier, there are two glaring realities that have come about as the pandemic/endemic progresses. Firstly, despite what many on here and elsewhere in the wider world have claimed, the vaccine doesn't appear to be good at preventing transmission. Secondly the mortality FROM Covid 'stats' are very unreliable.

While not being an anti-vaxer or Covid denier, there are two glaring realities that have come about as the pandemic/endemic progresses. Firstly, despite what many on here and elsewhere in the wider world have claimed, the vaccine doesn't appear to be good at preventing transmission. Secondly the mortality FROM Covid 'stats' are very unreliable.
It is good at preventing your from being infected, and sequitur, if you're not infected you can't transmit the virus.

The 'stats' are reliable, but the collection and 'allocated reason' may not be consistent between nations.

It is good at preventing your from being infected, and sequitur, if you're not infected you can't transmit the virus.

The 'stats' are reliable, but the collection and 'allocated reason' may not be consistent between nations.
.gov stats?

Sponsored Links
Back