Only a few days left

Sponsored Links
Would that be an Isar or Icos by any chance? If so, yes a new Logic :oops:

Can't believe there's people on here actually supporting this move, or not even slightly concerned by it. What they're basically saying is - I'm happy to surrender my mind, and let some faceless bureaucrat somewhere in Europe micro-manage my life and take away basic choices that I used to take for granted.

Lets not forget the type of people who are behind this. They're the ones that have through the Euro, laid waste to half of the economies in Europe. There the ones who are so incompetent that the accounts for the European Union haven't been signed off for 19 years because they are riddled with spending errors that are up 23% on last year alone.

Yes, it seems quite benign. But it's vacuum cleaners now, but they won't stop there. If your happy to let unelected, useless incompetents run all aspects of your life, then ignore what's really going on.

Sponsored Links
Can't believe there's people on here actually supporting this move, or not even slightly concerned by it. What they're basically saying is - I'm happy to surrender my mind, and let some faceless bureaucrat somewhere in Europe micro-manage my life and take away basic choices that I used to take for granted..

THAT's why our society is doomed because it seems the majority of people are so 'conditioned' that they just roll over and let it happen and our 'Baywatch' prime minister is no different.

Ok so a hoover is not important in the great scheme of things but this comes from idiots swanning around in fuel guzzling limos funded by the taxpayer

Can't believe there's people on here actually supporting this move, or not even slightly concerned by it. What they're basically saying is - I'm happy to surrender my mind, and let some faceless bureaucrat somewhere in Europe micro-manage my life and take away basic choices that I used to take for granted..

THAT's why our society is doomed because it seems the majority of people are so 'conditioned' that they just roll over and let it happen and our 'Baywatch' prime minister is no different.

Ok so a hoover is not important in the great scheme of things but this comes from idiots swanning around in fuel guzzling limos funded by the taxpayer

Yes, it's not the vacuum cleaners (or straight bananas) that matter. It's the principle that unelected bureaucrats can dictate to us how to live our lives. The sooner we are free from this dictatorship, the better.

Sponsored Links
Back