Optima plus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a optima plus alarm and the power light keeps flashing red with a continuous bleep any suggestions

Sponsored Links
When was the last time battery was replaced ?
Could be faulty battery
Thank you for your reply and the battery is an option I have an engineer calling today to solve this bloody bleeping lol

Definitely a battery issue. These alarms are notorious for the charging circuit to fail if the battery is not checked/replaced.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your replies I have disarmed it now tech coming to sort it thanks again

Cancel the engineer and fit a new battery, will save a lot of money, bet he will say it's a faulty panel and will want to change it.

Batts. should be replaced every 4/5 years, good or bad.

Cancel the engineer and fit a new battery, will save a lot of money, bet he will say it's a faulty panel and will want to change it.

Batts. should be replaced every 4/5 years, good or bad.
Im in a wheelchair bro and it's rented accommodation so I'm not paying anyway cheers anyway it's sorted now

Oh, my wife is a wheelchair also, life sucks doesn't it.

Oh, my wife is a wheelchair also, life sucks doesn't it.
Only if you let it bro must be hard for you as well as your good lady my girl is my rock ide be in hell if it wasent for her peace and love to you and your family namaste bro

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back