Optima XM6 Engineers Manual

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Briansmad said:
My brother-in-law has moved into a new house, Owner passed away, the alarm has the fuse removed and battery unplugged, When plugged in can clear alarm using 0123, can not get keyfobs working and need to set zones back up and disable unused, I have manual for new G3 alarm. Has any one got this manual???

Optima XM6. There is one of these in my local church which someone has disconnected accidentally. I now have myriads of colored wires to connect to the connector block. Anybody got the manual or a connection diagram?

Irobbo

Sponsored Links
lets see, you have a panel you know nothing about and a bunch ow wires you dont know what they are for?

but seriously allthough the above is true, you will never find a diagram in a whole lifetime of looking, the rason is it depends on, how who installed it installed it.

there is no standard colour configuration for alarm wiring, logical one yes, standard no, the only option you have is to open a detector and see what colur does what.

but also since you say it was accidentaly dissconnected what else did they accidentaly do? they may have blown the mcb (may not have)

i suggest you call an alarm co

other thing how did they accidentaly dissconect it, and also WHY?

Not being irreverent, but you could ask Him for assistance...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back