Our wall or neighbour - terrace house

Sponsored Links
The guy who's doing it was asking if it needs to sprayed on and he thinks it'll be much more expensive than the stuff he's using.

What sort of price is it? I'm in the south east in Eastbourne.

Do you pay the price quoted by jewsons or do they do deals? Do you just add water to it btw?

hawlk and trowel m8 will be fine yes just ad water you mix it like you mix plaster powder to water you can spray it on or trowel it on m8 jewsons are ok on deals but it all go's on what render you want and the number of bags you get if you go on there site think theres a bit that tels you were the stockists are i dont even use s/c render now if i can help it m8

most yards will give you a good price probbs better then jewsons
iv got a account with them so its not bad for me
as for the pft you can hire them too if you wanted get it on with a trowel

Sponsored Links
So you think he could just trowel it onto his existing render that he's put on? Would it need treating first or need a scratch coat etc? Would it be best it coming off completely and starting again? He won't like that idea I'm sure! lol

Wat sort of prices/deals are you talking? How expensive is the stuff? Is there an Internet stockest that'll deliver etc?

Thanks

whats the rest of the house like i meen is it in good nick m8 or is it all coming away as is its just a case of a bit of patch work and he is a propper renderer and makes a good job of it
then too safe face with the guy id just use this
http://www.stoshop.co.uk/products/item/stocolor-jumbosil
the guy dont even have too lift a trowel LOL
save you even more money and time
hire costs of scaff and its coloured too if your guy ist up for webber then tell him too use a roller i hope he knows how too one of them lol
and it gives you a price on line too
bet its cheeper then what he is using now
lol i just twiged it m8 sorry butt i bet he is getting it for a price and telling you a uther so he is pocketing the rest out of it dont shoot me lads lol
if you hire a spray gun (airless) it can be done in a day off a ally tower

looking at your pic id price that in at £500 thats hire of tower gun and labour all in and the patch work too frunt back and side
plus the sto paint. your not that fare from me im in kent

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back