PARKING ATTENDANTS?

B

B.O.B DOLE

DID YOU see that last night NAUGHTY NAUGHTY?
do you think that i thinking of the country is currupt is wrong
and all you see on the NEWS is petty crime its about time these scum bags where in the headlines and the docks THE CONTRACTORS NOT JOE PUBLIC.

Sponsored Links
absolutley unbelievable, except it was believable. Just proves you pay peanuts and become money orientated and you get what you pay for. Just look at the red routes in london and see how many tickets the metropolitan police wardens issue in comparison. Theyre lucky if they issue one a day.
That lot last night should all have been nicked

Thermo said:
Just look at the red routes in london and see how many tickets the metropolitan police wardens issue in comparison. Theyre lucky if they issue one a day.

I've seen one red-route stopping ticket issued in a whole year of central-london driving... They make a lot of money on parking technicalities though (parked in a spot but wheel over the line, that kinda stuff)

point is though they are employed to keep the traffic moving and the red routes clear, as opposed to the council money grabbing merchants. Now which works better?

Sponsored Links
And then you get the other programme on DEPT COLLECTORS
90% OF THAT PROGRAMME IS ABOUT PARKING FINES ITS STINKS.

Thermo said:
point is though they are employed to keep the traffic moving and the red routes clear, as opposed to the council money grabbing merchants. Now which works better?

AND STEEL THERE CARS?
YOUR NOT A CLAMMPER BY ANY CHANCE ARE YOU?

absolutly not. im just pointing out that since the old fashioned traffic wardens have been replaced by council idiots, money is the only issue and if you push people to get ticket targets then theyll cut corners to keep there jobs, and if you use an unregulated company youll get bent bastards like that lot working for you.

Thermo said:
absolutly not. im just pointing out that since the old fashioned traffic wardens have been replaced by council idiots, money is the only issue and if you push people to get ticket targets then theyll cut corners to keep there jobs, and if you use an unregulated company youll get bent b*****d like that lot working for you.
SO WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT you seem to agree with me?

MOD

stop shouting pleaseIf I had my life again I'd be B.O.B DOLE

- Albert Einstein

B.O.B DOLE said:
Thermo said:

AND STEEL THERE CARS?
YOUR NOT A CLAMMPER BY ANY CHANCE ARE YOU?

Red Routes are a different matter. Parking on a red route is definitely wrong, it is an absolute. Everyone knows "Ah, double red lines... No stopping at any time. Better not park there!". If you leave your car on a red route then you deserve to have your car taken away! I saw a great one in London, it wasn't a red route but might as well have been: some fool had parked his flash new Bentley (hazards on, naturally), blocking one lane of a very busy two-lane road. The guy got back just as they were craning it onto the back of a lowloader. :LOL: He wasn't as happy as I was watching it :LOL: :evil:

Of course, if someone were to "steel" my car I would be pretty happy, seeing as to steel something is to strengthen or improve something ;)

Council parking attendants are a different matter. I got a ticket from one goit because my wheel was on the white line marking the boundary of the zone. Not over the white line, ON the white line. I contested it but was told "We have consulted the attendant, he says you were in the wrong". What use is that?! :rolleyes:

bob if you stopped shouting youd see i was agreeing with you about what a bunch of tossers they are, and that since its been handed over to private companies theyve become money orientented rogues

Parking attendants will soon be replced by the yellow line camera, no chance of pleading your case then. What is this country coming to, we seem more worried about parking & speeding than real crime. Easy money I guess.

I was done Easter for being in a bus lane I stopped to let someone get out the car. I have pictures from there camera, no other cars..THe roads were deserted. Why did I stop in the bus lane. Because one of the station entrances was closed (maintenance, the sort of thing they try to do when traffic/commuters are not using the system) & the only place to stop was on a red route.
Yes, Ive written to Ken, the reply I received was you have paid so you have admitted guilt. I am awaiting a further reply.
If I get my money back I might donate it to the Mods as a way of a thank you.
DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH...MODS.

Sponsored Links
Back