Parking in supermarkets/sheds

Sponsored Links
Asda - spanners who bump your car while you're sat in it (then deny all knowledge) :rolleyes:

Sainsbo's in Cannock - ten to five on a clear, sunny Thursday afternoon. I did my usual "park towards the edge, so some prick doesn't ding it" routine. Less than 5 mins later (I'd gone in for unwaxed lemons - for homebrew), window put through, back seat down, boot emptied. Bloke opposite had back window through, and boot emptied.

If it's not parking tools, it's thieving tools.......

I remember parking at the Oxford Services on the M40 once. Just as the wife was getting out of the car, some bint reversed into the space next to us, so the missus shut the door, only to find when she tried to get out, the bint had parked about a foot off our passenger door. Missus opened her door and the woman wound her window down and complained that the wife had just hit her car with our car door, and "could she be more careful in future."
;) ;) :wink (this woman had about 4ft on the other side and couldn't see that her parking was atrocious)

Sponsored Links
Leave the car at home and use public transport/taxi. Simple.
Cost far less than repairs if someone does damage your Bentley. :LOL:

The 'preferred size of a bay is 5.5Mtrs x 2.9Mtrs but the minimum is 5.0Mtrs x 2.5Mtrs. Anything less than this and you would have a good chance of claiming against the establishment regardless if they have 'No Liability' notices on display.

The 'preferred size of a bay is 5.5Mtrs x 2.9Mtrs but the minimum is 5.0Mtrs x 2.5Mtrs. Anything less than this and you would have a good chance of claiming against the establishment regardless if they have 'No Liability' notices on display.

Come on conny, you can do better than that! 5.5m x 2.9m?? i reckon i could nearly squeeze an artic into that space. :LOL: :LOL: have you converted imperial to metric? did you do your sums right? did you tell us you're a maths teacher? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ps or have i got my wires crossed was it cant who is the maths teacher? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I once parked my Aston Martin in a disbled bay, outside a supermarket.
This webbed fingered, godless cretin of a man (probably a communist) approached me and wanted to know why I had parked in said space. "are you disbled?" he demanded. "No", I said, "Are you?". He said that no he wasn't, so I said "well f**k off then and go dribble on someone elses shoes, you pathetic inbred peasant". Well this got the fellow hot under the collar, he went to assault me, the hideous oaf. Luckily I was quick enough to karate chop him accross the neck, immediately rendering him uncouncious.
The best of it was, I made out that the guy had collapsed to passers by, and I was helping him. Before anyone could come over to help me help him, I had stamped and ground my heels over his hands and fingers and broken a few bones in both hands. Ha! That'll serve him right.

...then you woke up

I once parked my Aston Martin in a disbled bay, outside a supermarket.
This webbed fingered, godless cretin of a man (probably a communist) approached me and wanted to know why I had parked in said space. "are you disbled?" he demanded. "No", I said, "Are you?". He said that no he wasn't, so I said "well f**k off then and go dribble on someone elses shoes, you pathetic inbred peasant". Well this got the fellow hot under the collar, he went to assault me, the hideous oaf. Luckily I was quick enough to karate chop him accross the neck, immediately rendering him uncouncious.
The best of it was, I made out that the guy had collapsed to passers by, and I was helping him. Before anyone could come over to help me help him, I had stamped and ground my heels over his hands and fingers and broken a few bones in both hands. Ha! That'll serve him right.

Quite a few car parking says are 4.8x2.4 its a pain in the arse getting in and out of the car when the bays are full
it always wound me up when i had the rx7 on the road no matter how empty the car park was someone would always park beside it

Come on conny, you can do better than that! 5.5m x 2.9m?? i reckon i could nearly squeeze an artic into that space. :LOL: :LOL: have you converted imperial to metric? did you do your sums right? did you tell us you're a maths teacher? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ps or have i got my wires crossed was it cant who is the maths teacher? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Cant is the maths teacher, I'm an electrical fitter by trade, though at the moment have diversified into management.
See item 13 in the link. Different site I got the other measurements from but same criteria.

http://www.leics.gov.uk/highway_requirements_part_4-3.pdf

i always find when ive parked in a nice easy spot to get out of, i come back to find some kn*b in an oversized 4x4 has parked right up next to me so i cant see a thing to reverse out....gggrrrr :evil:

they have disabled parking bays...parent and child bays.....maybe they should have inconsiderate b*****ds in oversized cars bays too.

reverse into the space then you can see to drive out :LOL:

Then some clown reverses right up your jacksy and you can't open the rear, been there too many times. :evil:
So you have the slight inconvenience of pulling forward a foot or two. Better than trying to reverse out 'blind'.

Sponsored Links
Back