Patrick knocking Boris

Sponsored Links
This typifies how hypocritical this whole debate is.
Nope...

It just goes to show how successive UK governments chose not to implement the immigration rules (for whatever reason) available to them under EU law!

PS. DUP and paramilitaries should ring a bell ;)

What I don't understand is that if Paddy Keilty is so impassioned about a United Ireland why doesn't he move there instead of living in England.
I live in Northern Ireland by choice, I find these plastic Paddies living in England amusing, they keep going on about Ireland but not many of them want to live there.

Sponsored Links
And then I read this.....
Let's bear in mind Northern Ireland voted let's stay in the EU....

Unless

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...ver-influx-of-romanian-migrants-37362152.html

This typifies how hypocritical this whole debate is.
What a load of nonsense, most of these Romanians are decent people, however because opportunists in their own country and in the UK invite these people to come to the UK with promise's of streets paved with gold , they end up being exploited and then dumped on the local authorities to be looked after.
Is any wonder that locals get annoyed.
The people who are bringing foreign nationals into the UK to work should be held responsible for their welfare.
Just bringing people in to work in factories and leaving the social costs of health and housing to be picked up by the taxpayer is a joke,

people in to work in factories and leaving the social costs of health and housing to be picked up by the taxpayer is a joke,

You mean that people who work in your local factories don't pay tax and NI?

You must report the factory owners to HMRC.

Shame on them.

It's lucky you know who they are.

:LOL:
You mean that people who work in your local factories don't pay tax and NI?

Shame on them.

It's lucky you know who they are.

Selective quoting and a deliberate attempt to mislead what was said :LOL:

are you suggesting that people who work in your local factories don't pay tax and NI?

Shame on them.
You would probably like to believe that they don't because it would justify your prejudices about Northern Ireland and therefore you won't feel like a hypocrite.
The point I was making was that a lot of these foreigners are brought in to work in local factories, they pay their dues just like everyone else but they often bring their families with them and this what people are concerned about, the cost of assimilation into the local community has to picked up by the taxpayer,
If businesses and agencies are making big profits from importing foreigners then they should be responsible for their social costs such as health care ,housing and education.

So, do these factory workers pay tax and NI or don't they?

If they do, his slur was false.

If they don't the factory owners are culpable.

Which is it?

Or does he mean that factory workers who have families are parasites? If they all pay tax and NI, then the Northern Irish-born factory workers are just as much parasites as the ones from elsewhere.

It's looking more and more like an anti-foreigner fake accusation.

He made no slur tis u with yer selective quoting and reading yer own warped agenda into what he said

Just bringing people in to work in factories and leaving the social costs of health and housing to be picked up by the taxpayer is a joke,

Come on, he said that the taxpayer has to pick up the social costs of factory workers.

That's perfectly plain.

Is it true?

Come on, he said that the taxpayer has to pick up the social costs of factory workers.

That's perfectly plain.

Is it true?

What u are not aware of it :LOL:

Who do u think pays for schooling social housing for families health care ect ect interpreters , legal advice ect ect benefits

So, do these factory workers pay tax and NI or don't they?

If they do, his slur was false.

If they don't the factory owners are culpable.

Which is it?

Or does he mean that factory workers who have families are parasites? If they all pay tax and NI, then the Northern Irish-born factory workers are just as much parasites as the ones from elsewhere.

It's looking more and more like an anti-foreigner fake accusation.
Are you on some kind of medication and have forgotten to take it.
The whole idea if the freedom of movement was to allow the free movement of labour to where the work was within the EU, there is nothing in the legislation about bringing dependents with them.
The role of the UK government is to look after the National interest not the international interest , people born in the UK have the right to health care , housing ect. simply because they are born here, foreign nationals should have no automatic right to anything unless approved by the government.

there is nothing in the legislation about bringing dependents with them.

That's interesting. Show me the legislation you have in mind. I'd be interested to see it. Yours is obviously different from DIRECTIVE 2004/38/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 29 April 2004.

I'd also be interested to see why you are convinced that a foreign factory worker, paying tax and NI, is a great drain on the public purse, and an English or Irish factory worker, isn't.

The whole idea if the freedom of movement was to allow the free movement of labour to where the work was within the EU, there is nothing in the legislation about bringing dependents with them.
That's a croc of s hit!

Have a squidge at EU Directive 2004/38...

Linky

The role of the UK government is to look after the National interest not the international interest , people born in the UK have the right to health care , housing ect. simply because they are born here, foreign nationals should have no automatic right to anything unless approved by the government.
Another croc of s hit!

EU nationals have the same rights as the indigenous population if they meet the criteria under the freedom of movement rules. And that is reciprocal across the 28 (for now) countries.

Sponsored Links
Back