Patrick knocking Boris

Sponsored Links
Too late for that. The Brexit process has begun. The opportunity to have a government impose that set of rules has gone.

If David come back with a good deal. I would have voted stay and more of done too.
David could have claimed this was a victory as he can now claim to be able to control immigration like JohnD says.

Labour would have done sod all. It was Blair who created the problem

Sponsored Links
Maybe this Turkey wanted controlled immigration....
Or he voted out for an entirely different reason?

**How's about that then **

So you didn't understand what the brexit vote was about?

You just protested about immigration?

Do you think brexit will make you better off, with less immigration? Or do you think the result will be different to what you thought you were getting?

So you didn't understand what the brexit vote was about?

Bodd already knows that EU rules permit control of workers, and their families, moving from other EU countries. And he knows that immigration to the UK from, say, India and China has nothing to do with EU rules. He just likes to ignore it.

I suppose he'd feel pretty silly if he admitted the truth to himself.

Bodd already knows that EU rules permit control of workers, and their families, moving from other EU countries. And he knows that immigration to the UK from, say, India and China has nothing to do with EU rules. He just likes to ignore it.

I suppose he'd feel pretty silly if he admitted the truth to himself.

What I thought I was aware of at the time was that Germany and other members had this control on migration.
For some reason we chose not to sign up with these same rules, and there was no option to use this system once we signed out of it......

We had our chance so they say....

We had our chance so they say....

And all the leavers must take the praise for all the benefits it creates.

But equally they must take the responsibility for the problems it causes.

I wonder which is most likely. Nobody has yet pointed out the benefits.

They will receive the blame, without having to do anything more.

Goodbye, Tories, for a generation.

Sponsored Links
Back