Patrick knocking Boris

In your world, you would have somebody working who couldn't feed and house his kids?

So they need benefits to live on?

I think minimum benefits is the only way. The needy must be helped. Suggesting wages are upped until people have whatever they want is a bit silly.

Sponsored Links
people like you that continually claim a family receiving sometimes tens of thousands of pounds a year in benefits are a plus financially.

Silly mitch

Show us a few dozen of the continual claims that you fantasise about.

How long have you been getting these hallucinations?

Silly mitch

Show us a few dozen of the continual claims that you fantasise about.

How long have you been getting these hallucinations?

Some working families receive as much as 23K in benefits.

42763943_1250196578456192_7992248699730264064_n.png
Are your eyes going too?

Sponsored Links
people like you that continually claim a family receiving sometimes tens of thousands of pounds a year in benefits are a plus financially.
mitch says I have been continually claiming something, then finds I haven't.

Silly Mitch.

People like Mitch have been shouting abuse at foreigners in the street.

People like Mitch have been snatching placards from women protesters

People like Mitch insult people due to their religion.

People like Mitch pee in water tanks.

Like that?

Silly Mitch.

People like Mitch have been shouting abuse at foreigners in the street.

People like Mitch have been snatching placards from women protesters

People like Mitch insult people due to their religion.

People like Mitch pee in water tanks.

Like that?

It's amazing the stuff some other strong handsome chaps get up to.

I think minimum benefits is the only way. The needy must be helped. Suggesting wages are upped until people have whatever they want is a bit silly.

Who said being able to have whatever they wanted?

Anybody working full time should be able to live without benefits surely?

You moan about people being on benefits, but then state you want workers on minimum benefits. I think you need to work out what you actually want?

There should be NO NEED for benefits for anybody who is working.

Benefits should be available to those who cant work but want to (temporarily or permanently).

Nice diversion. So you can't tell me where the financial benefit is for our treasury then. Not surprised.

So in your world you'd pay a wage to a road sweeper, that enables him to comfortably feed and house his 7 children without benefits. I guess your a Corbin/Abbott follower.
Why shouldn't a road sweeper earn a decent wage, how do you value someones contribution to society, I know a window cleaner who earns £50,000 a year, a parasite landlord who borrows money from a bank to buy houses to rent out to roadsweepers
and others so that he can sit back and watch his tenants working to pay his loans.
Where is law of the universe that defines someone's worth.

Sponsored Links
Back