Patrick knocking Boris

Nice easy link, well found.

Now, in your own words, ( and thoughts if possible) , explain the differences between that statement, and how the UK is run ?

***** the eu and all those who support it.

Sponsored Links
Were the people of this
Co Antrim town asked if it was ok with them for this (I quote) "influx of Romanians?"

NI voted to stay in the EU is that because most of the immigration is in England and has before now not been a concern. Same also applies to Scotland. Will this change the way they think about EU membership

Last edited by a moderator:
But not made by vinty was it...

His claim was "they have* no mandate in the UK"

* 'have' being the present tense btw! ;)
My claim was correct by virtue of the fact that a majority of the electorate voted to leave the EU.
Look up the definition of Mandate, you probably think it is a gay dating app.
From the day that the people voted to leave the EU that is when the EU's authority ended , although in the legal sense the UK is still part of the EU and therefore subject to its rules however that technicality should be resolved by Brexit.

Sponsored Links
Yes it is.
One meaning of mandate is authority from the electorate to govern.
Although the EU still has a legal claim to set rules that the UK has to follow it has no Authority from the British electorate because of the referendum result any more than Hitler had a mandate from the Polish people to rule Poland.

Look up the definition of Mandate, you probably think it is a gay dating app.
So how long did it take you to think up that quip? - which btw makes you look ridiculous!

From the day that the people voted to leave the EU that is when the EU's authority ended
Which unicorn told you that?

Although the EU still has a legal claim to set rules that the UK has to follow it has no Authority from the British electorate because of the referendum result any more than Hitler had a mandate from the Polish people to rule Poland.
Ah, comparing the EU to Hitler...

Such a sensible retort (y)

I bet you creamed your pants when Jeremy Hunt (sic?) compared the EU to the Soviet era earlier today!

It is the remainers who cream their pants every time they think about the EU.
Mentally masturbating over Mrs Merkal.LOL.

So how long did it take you to think up that quip? - which btw makes you look ridiculous!

Which unicorn told you that?

Ah, comparing the EU to Hitler...

Such a sensible retort (y)

I bet you creamed your pants when Jeremy Hunt (sic?) compared the EU to the Soviet era earlier today!
I think comparisons to Hitler are legitimate, Juncker and Barnier are demanding the annexation of N.I. as the price of Economic peace with Europe, just as Neville Chamberlain sold out Czechoslovakia in return for nothing more than a piece of paper, these EU gangsters believe that with enough pressure Mrs May will buckle and give them what they want,they probably calculate that most people in the UK would dump N.I. if given a plausible reason so that would make it easier to sell any deal to the public.

I think comparisons to Hitler are legitimate, Juncker and Barnier are demanding the annexation of N.I. as the price of Economic peace with Europe, just as Neville Chamberlain sold out Czechoslovakia in return for nothing more than a piece of paper, these EU gangsters believe that with enough pressure Mrs May will buckle and give them what they want,they probably calculate that most people in the UK would dump N.I. if given a plausible reason so that would make it easier to sell any deal to the public.

The only comparison that should be made to Hitler, is the blaming of certain people for all the issues !

The EU are using NI like a pawn. If the only option for a proper Brexit is to unite Ireland the EU will have a bigger problem on their hands... Eventually I would like to see a united lreland but this need s to happen naturally over time.

The EU are using NI like a pawn. If the only option for a proper Brexit is to unite Ireland the EU will have a bigger problem on their hands... Eventually I would like to see a united lreland but this need s to happen naturally over time.

The EU didnt ask us to leave.

Therefore the issue of NI is ours, not theirs, to solve.

Family with 4 kids come over from the EU. Dads on min wage. Pays £98.00 a month tax and NI. The child benefit they receive alone is over £250 a month. Then they get a council tax rebate, tax credits, free school meals, dental treatment, healthcare and more.
Can someone explain the positive financial contribution here?

Sponsored Links
Back