Patrick knocking Boris

I suppose technically you are correct, however after Brexit any regulatory stuff from the EU can be dumped, so therefore I am also correct.

Sponsored Links
I suppose technically you are correct
No, I am correct fullstop!
however after Brexit any regulatory stuff from the EU can be dumped, so therefore I am also correct.
No you are not 'also correct'...

After the transition period (not on Brexit) 'regulatory stuff from the EU can be dumped', but without any parliamentary scrutiny...

Thus you swap democratic rule with undemocratic rule in your 'brave new world'...

Bravo quitters (y)

But not future rules and not forever, particularly if there is no deal/hard Brexit. So Vinty is correct with the statement "any stuff the EU come out with" as its was not in past participle form.

Motorbiking

You are not reading what he actually said

Who gives a toss what the EU parliament directs, they have no mandate in the UK.

Instead you seem to be commenting on a non-existent post that says "at some future date, after we have left the EU and the transition period has ended, there will come a time when, subject to whatever deal we agree...."

Sponsored Links
Aren't you assuming there is a deal? This is the non-existent post I was commenting on:
vinty said...
A majority of the UK voted to leave the the EU, that means any stuff the EU come out with is null and void.

and Ellal said.. (my bold)

No, the majority of people who voted expressed a preference to leave.

That led to the triggering of Article 50, but we haven't left yet so the same laws/rules apply.

Even when we leave the UK has chosen to abide by the same rules/laws for a transition period...

Jeez, it is easier explaining this to year 1 students than you

Last edited:
I didn't comment on that post.
Well maybe you ought to re-read the topic in order that you can post a relevant comment :)

Edit: editing your post to say 'and Ellal said' is backtracking a tad ;)

*** repeated racial goading removed ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Explain why

Edit: the same question now applies to 'Roge'
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/matthew-ellery/eu-referendum_b_9514608.html

This is not a Parliament in any real sense, as they have no right to propose laws. Instead it is a façade, created to make the EU look democratic, rather than give the public a choice over those who makes their laws

The EU is a highly undemocratic organisation ratcheting more and more power with every passing day.

as the intention is to create a federal United States of Europe.

Finally, the Court of Justice of the EU is supposed to interpret EU laws to ensure they comply with the EU treaties. Unfortunately, it does not do this. It happily ignores the treaties when it wants to if the EU is pushing its own federalist agenda

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/matthew-ellery/eu-referendum_b_9514608.html

This is not a Parliament in any real sense, as they have no right to propose laws. Instead it is a façade, created to make the EU look democratic, rather than give the public a choice over those who makes their laws

The EU is a highly undemocratic organisation ratcheting more and more power with every passing day.

as the intention is to create a federal United States of Europe.

Finally, the Court of Justice of the EU is supposed to interpret EU laws to ensure they comply with the EU treaties. Unfortunately, it does not do this. It happily ignores the treaties when it wants to if the EU is pushing its own federalist agenda

Nice easy link, well found.

Now, in your own words, ( and thoughts if possible) , explain the differences between that statement, and how the UK is run ?

Sponsored Links
Back