Pay

Thermo said:
Crafty said:
How often do you get paid?

I get paid every 4th friday, which is great :D

It means I get paid 13 times per year (4 weeks into 52 is 13 times).

This has the advantage that with monthly budgeting (all my bills are monthly), I get a month bonus :D (which, of course, I put into a savings account) :LOL:

why doesnt your mum give you your pocket money every saturday like every school child
**** off.

Sponsored Links
I get paid every day or not!!, yesterday I got paid 3000 quid but today I only got 32 some days nothing.

Crafty said:
Thermo said:
Crafty said:
How often do you get paid?

I get paid every 4th friday, which is great :D

It means I get paid 13 times per year (4 weeks into 52 is 13 times).

This has the advantage that with monthly budgeting (all my bills are monthly), I get a month bonus :D (which, of course, I put into a savings account) :LOL:

why doesnt your mum give you your pocket money every saturday like every school child
**** off.

touchy!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
you can only do that by deed poll at the age of 18, so youll have to wait! :LOL: :LOL:

Thermo said:
you can only do that by deed poll at the age of 18, so youll have to wait! :LOL: :LOL:
I meant on this forum! Stop quoting laws at me you ex-copper, or i'll do you under section 5 public order! I watch too much street wars :LOL:

im in my own home so it doesnt apply! you shouldnt be watching such things at your age! :LOL:

Hey lay off the young whippersnapper!

we were all 12 once you know :LOL:

The Mods will ban him if he keeps on backchatting his elders, whats he gonna be like when hes a teenager :)

I get paid every 4th Weds with no annual or xmas bonus :cry:

joe-90 said:
ninebob said:
Shaun's money is therefore the "joint pot" and buys the week-to-week food, going out to pubs/clubs,*FAGS*,

You mean rent boys?
No, joe, I don't. I mean cigarettes.

And that's a very deliberate sense of humour bypass there. In the past you've claimed that I play the "gay card" on here - why, when I make a post about how an ordinary couple run their ordinary finances, do you feel the need to make such a comment?

Sponsored Links
Back