People Who Have Sat ACS Recently

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All!
I've got my ACS Bank Holiday Week; Could you guys tell me what kind of faults you found on elements such as CCN1/CEN1?

Flue Faults, Control Faults etc

Any Help at all would be much appreciated!

Regards

Sponsored Links
Haven't took recently but the faults are easy to see if your ready to pass should be no problem for you to find.

Expect to find dozens of faults.
Where I assess, if you don't find the key faults you're sent back until you do, within reason. If you can't find obvious things you're dangerous, so cheating by asking others is a bit silly. If you mostly know what you're doing it isn't hard.
Sometimes we get people we suspect have done that, they get a VERY hard time indeed, and are likely to be failed.

ChrisR

Do you have boiler with input of 80,000Kw :eek:

Coz according to Spanish chap that sat ccn1 with me a few years ago, his vent calcs gave him an input of 80,000Kw.
In all fairness he realised his dec point was wrong so input was acttually 8,000kw.

Then the cheeky sod had the cheek to put a racial discrimination complaint against instructor.

ps he failed, not sure why though :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sorry grem, 8,000kw on CCN1?
Guess what,........
asugarBBC_335154a.jpg

Had a guy recently insisting that the working pressure at the meter was 21 Bar. :rolleyes:

chrisR

:eek:
Whats wrong with that :?: :?: :?:
Sod the milli bar just go bigger :eek:

Your as sad as me being here this time on sat night.
2 bottles of red wine later hic hic seems better ;) ;)
Wife dont agree though :cry: :cry:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously though ther cheeky git did put complaint in for racial discrimination, didn't work though.

Hi All!
I've got my ACS Bank Holiday Week; Could you guys tell me what kind of faults you found on elements such as CCN1/CEN1?

Flue Faults, Control Faults etc

Any Help at all would be much appreciated!

Regards

The only faults you will find are the ones that you should already know if you have got your ACS in a weeks time.

They are obvious , believe me.

Tip: If you are examining a flue and you look up it and its got loads of stuff blocking it, write on your bit of paper "blocked flue" . Its that simple.

As Roy Walker used to say "Say What You See, If You See It Say It" :LOL:

Tip 2: Stop panicking ;)

Lets us know how you get on.

Oh..and.."All the best"

Imagine the cost for all them radiators ££££

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Not sure where boiler will fit though :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back