Perp pet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Gentlemen (and ladies too),
I am pleased to announce that I have invented the worlds first perpetual motion machine.
Can any of you help me get the bloody thing started ? I am stuck

Sponsored Links
ebee said:
I am pleased to announce that I have invented the worlds first perpetual motion machine.
Can any of you help me get the b****y thing started ? I am stuck
what??? you invented the ruddy thing! you're the expert! or am i missing some hidden point . . . . :confused:

ebee said:

Sounds like you've actually created a similar device; known as a perpetual stillness machine.

ebee said:
You need to reverse the temporal flux in the static transmogrification nodeflanges by connecting them in series with the rotating field inverters, rather than in parallel.

Once it's up to about 80% speed you can switch it back to the normal parallel mode.

Do keep an eye on it, though - if you switch back too soon then you'll get phase judder , and that could knock the entire alignment whirdler out of sync (and you know what will happen then!), but if you leave it too late you risk parasitic flux pulsation which can in extreme cases melt the entrapment bonds, allowing the displacement neutraliser fluid to leak out, and it's goodnight Vienna (or Basingstoke, if that's where you happen to be).

As the time interval for successful changeover is quite short (varies according to the radius of the photon funnel, but typically it's only a few nanoseconds, unless you lower the temperature of the snarking coil to less than 1°K - something I've always found to be a tad impractical), you should install an automatic changeover switch.

I can supply you with the plans for one, if you send me £5,000 to cover the cost of postage. You'll need four 5/17-inch pilfer grommets, two club-ended 6/93-inch boxcar prawns, a matrix wrench and 60,000 feet of tram cable.

Sponsored Links
Ban, your usual over the top response. All he needs is to unblock the condensation trap. LOL

SShhh! The postage for the plans isn't £5000, it's only £4000. Keep shtum and I'll split the difference with you...

All that you need to do is reverse the polarity of the neutron flow :p

ban, you're wrong, Basingstoke is in Hampshire not Lancashire...

Yeah, I know. Sadly when replying, people's locations aren't visible, and I just picked a town at random :cry:

Should have spotted it and changed it to Blackpool...

I thought when I posted this I might get a good reply.
I was wrong.
Ban that was fantastic, thank you.
As for Basingstoke, have we conclusive proof that it not in Lancashire? or that Issac Newton was not in fact Greek?
Neutron flow! mm A whovian in our midst.

is this a general chat post rather than an electrics? :)
there is no such thing as a perpetual motion machine!
if there was you'd end up falling off the edge of the earth! ;)

Oh, yes........

Look (he says crossly), I'm not getting drawn into this childish.....oh, alright then.

Oh yes it is!!!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back