PIR Faults on Honeywell Accenta Mini G4 system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am installing a new Honeywell Accenta Mini G4 system now. I have installed this system before with no issues.

Everything is wired correctly, all connects seems solid, all tamper wires for PIRs daisy chained correctly etc.

For the power for each of the 4 PIRs, i have connected the 8 power cables into a 2 connector blocks and then those connector blocks into the 2 power terminals on the board.

But when i power on, 3 of my PIRs power on fine and the red light shows with movement, but 1 of the PIRs is not powering on at all.

Also, during the walk test, 2 of the working PIRs are showing as constantly activated (1) during the walk test, even with en empty room and no movement.

I have already tried changing the 1 amp fuses in the control panel and have already ordered one replacement PIR.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Wired incorrect !

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I have wired this Accenta exactly the same way as the previous Accenta i did and the previous one works absolutely fine with no issues and has been working fine for 2 years now.

The two wires for the T1 and T2 in PIRs go back to the control box and daisy chain with the other PIRs and back into the tamper circuit on the board and the two wires for NC and C connect back to the two connections on the board for each area. And the two power supply wires for V- and V+ are connected back to the board as described above.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Double check the non working pir ....as we have all wired the + and - the wrong way round or into a spare terminal at the side of the power ....it happens ....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back