plumbing college students

Sponsored Links
Squeaky has explained it fully in detail so what else do you need to know? :rolleyes:

My tutor a couple of yrs ago was very helpful and helped me through the written stuff. Ask and ye shall be given.

You could always copy off the class swot too :D

our tutor left because he wasnt happy he said the principle or who ever is in charge was out of orderbecause they wanted to get rid of the people that couldnt pass key skills and also wanted him to work more hours. we have been given somebody new that doesnt have a clue and doesnt help what so ever..

im thankful to sqeeky, i really am..

i am completing everything i can over the weekend and i have been doing in the week. this is the only write up i am stuck with and need some help. I just wanted a little bit more information so I could produce my own write up as our tutor says we need to use over 500 words plus diagrams :(

Sponsored Links
Use your college library! You've been given most of what you need.

I can't see why you can't get those few words together from what you've got unless you genuinely haven't a clue what's involved - in which case why should you "pass"?

the library and all the computers at our college have een closed for renevation, so we have got an extension on our key skills but not our plumbing practicals.

because i want to pass i have been looking all over the internet, thats how i come across this site!

if your not interesed in helping, then dont. ill find the information i want sooner or later, i was just hoping that somebody might be able to help but looks like i was wrong, not to worry!

the information been given in the earlier posts has helped i admit, but like i just said our tutor wants an essay so i wanted a little bit more informaton

Sad reflection on plumbing students. Even having been given 438 words (count in Word) and with the tools yet to describe, can't make 500 :rolleyes: .

He's managed to post over 500 words just asking for information on this thread, yet can't manage the same for his course work! More of a mental block than a lack of ability I think.

No one ever looked @ my C+G anyway :LOL: and the way things are it`s not worth a light anyways .... :rolleyes: Corgi, oftec, hetec, Polski.that`s what you need today :LOL: :LOL: ....I is ther new BOB DOLE ;) Essay, shemessay...I can do essays because I got O level English Language :eek:

i have just about finished my write up for my chimney weathering set using the data squeaky posted, i have put it all in my own words, just hit one or two little snags

step flashings, is this side flashings?

and also, i needed to no about cover flashings as thats the only other thing i have to write about and im done.

I can send the finished document for proof that its in my own words if you like if anybody could help me out on this ill be forever in your debt

yep,
i think i have figured step flashing is side flashing by looking at pictures

if i could have some information on cover flashings like sqeaky gave me that would be fantastic, brilliant, spot on

ill keep looking on the net in the meantime

Cover flashing goes over the upstand of the backgutter@ the chimney..and is wedged into a brick joint like the step flashing ;) and it turns the coerner of the chimney by about 2 inches on each side. It should not lay on the flat of the backgutter but be about 1 inch off ie. up the chimney What`s millumeters :LOL:

cheers nige thats useful too, dont supose you no the step by step for actualling making it do you..?

if somebody can yelp me this posted could be finished, complete, deleted, squashed, thrown away and then you wont have to put up with my moaning

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back