pluming

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
got to fit new steamer in kitchen extention on tuesday.Boundary fence is about 1to 1.2 m away.Adjacent property building is about 4.5 m away with no opening windows or doors.The area is of good wealth and i was a bit dubious to point the flue faceing next door.Builders answer to the problem was "ive was talking to the neighbour the other day and hes an old fella who can hardly see , so we should be o.k " :eek: :evil: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Although it is well within regs it might still cause the 'nuisance factor'.

Could a pluming kit be used? although personally I would fit it as stated.

Sponsored Links
If the neighbours complain, you are the one that clobbered with the problems. Pluming is an accepted source of nuisance in certain cases. I would include a plume management system in the quote, it is not that expensive and keeps everybody happy. Builders never see a problem when it comes to this sort of thing and they don’t have to; you are corgi registered and they are not.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back