Police put their lives on the line..

Sponsored Links
ffs what is wrong with you police haters !!
You've not met the Gloucester Constabulary then!

funnily enough i haven't met many policemen ! :rolleyes: you seem to have a particular issue which doesn't work well on a public discussion site,

Generally, (notwithstanding your issue) our coppers are heros!!
If you say so. I'm sure they'll all sleep better knowing they've got the full support of a drama queen.

patronising !! you offer nothing more than that in your argument? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Alumni
You see, this is one example of thousands that proves my point.

Tie the hands of the emergency services and you get this sort of tragedy.

They simply wont bother. Why should they????

Health and safety, governmental recommendations, etc etc.

Madness.

Then everyone complains afterwards.
Too f*cking late.

Alumni
You see, this is one example of thousands that proves my point.

Tie the hands of the emergency services and you get this sort of tragedy.

They simply wont bother. Why should they????

Health and safety, governmental recommendations, etc etc.

Madness.

Then everyone complains afterwards.
Too f*cking late.
In most respects, i agree. Regarding the incident posted, as it happens, a PC did enter the water and rescue the girl.
However, individual actions leave the officer vulnerable to internal discipline.
The hierarchy have lost touch.

Regarding Gloucester, my opinion still stands.

The other suggestions are valid, but what if the firemen have bother? who do they call? the buck stops with the copper !!!!

Indeed.
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/67080-officers-watched-boy-drown[/QUOTE]

Classic... didn't see a commercial diver save him? !! or a window cleaner there on the side whipping his pole out !! :eek:

The fishermen were too busy saving the other kid while the cops watched the lad dronw :rolleyes:

Two fishermen spotted Bethany's arms wrapped around the neck of Jordon, who was holding her up with his head under the water. They jumped in and managed to save Bethany but Jordon became submerged.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/67080-officers-watched-boy-drown#ixzz20jVbfnJN

Peaps you're a self confessed cop hater. Why would your opinions be considered for inclusion in any debate about the cops? :eek:

Peaps you're a self confessed cop hater. Why would your opinions be considered for inclusion in any debate about the cops? :eek:
For the very same reasons you think yours should!

You are starting to look like you are a member of Joe the bigot's gang.

Anyone that has an opinion opposed to yours is a bigot - and that makes you a true bigot.

Anyone that has an opinion opposed to yours is a bigot - and that makes you a true bigot.
Oh dear, the forum bully resorts to false statements. So prediictable of you Joe. I'm surprised you didn't bring my religion into it to try and add a little more confusion.

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not religious.

Bigotry is the state of mind of a "bigot", a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one who exhibits intolerance or animosity toward members of a group.[1] Bigotry may be based on real or perceived characteristics, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, nationality, region, language, religious or spiritual belief, personal habits, political alignment, age, economic status or disability, dissension to popular opinions.

The other suggestions are valid, but what if the firemen have bother? who do they call? the buck stops with the copper !!!!

Indeed.
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/67080-officers-watched-boy-drown[/QUOTE]

Classic... didn't see a commercial diver save him? !! or a window cleaner there on the side whipping his pole out !! :eek:

The fishermen were too busy saving the other kid while the cops watched the lad dronw :rolleyes:

Two fishermen spotted Bethany's arms wrapped around the neck of Jordon, who was holding her up with his head under the water. They jumped in and managed to save Bethany but Jordon became submerged.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/67080-officers-watched-boy-drown#ixzz20jVbfnJN[/QUOTE]

No where in that article does it mention any police officers stood and watched?

It does mention one police officer who arrived at the scene and went straight into the pond.

Twisting a story maybe?

Not twisting, no.
But they are the support for the Police.
Read up on the procedures for both the Police and Fire Service and you'll find they are instructed not to go into the water - they ain't trained to swim anymore. Elf n safety.

Sponsored Links
Back