Portable hand warmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Cold. Any portable and convenient hand warmer can use both indoors and outdoors? Maybe looks like power bank. It will be grateful for any recommendations.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I tried the type where you click a bit of metal inside a bag of liquid which then slowly turns to crystal which can be reused by heating in a pan of water. Not really that good as tended to be a bit too warm and pain to reset after. Have tried using in kettle to turn back to liquid but if you stop heating too soon they turn straight back to crystals.

One of those little velour cases with a burning piece of charcoal inside?

Available on amazon.

Does anyone remember lighter fuel powered hand warmers back in the good old days?

I bought a zippo handwarmer for the wife. Cost about £20 and comes with a bag to put it in. The downside is you need to fill it with lighter fluid and light it and then you can't turn it off until it runs out of fuel (there are no flames, it just glows). But I think it lasts all day.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back