Positive Discrimination - Positive Action

Sponsored Links
Hmm... read the post above (posted yesterday), even after it was established that positive discrimination was an illegal practice you explicitly express your support for said practise.

I'm not sure why you are resorting to abuse, that's not nice, I was having a laugh, a bit of banter... somewhat ironic given that the final paragraph looks as if it was penned by a petulant 8 year old... poor, poor show.
You may continue with your confusion and delusion in future.
I've become bored with your version of banter. I perceived it as belligerence.

Your perception was incorrect; I hoped the smilies would be indicative of the tone but they were obviously lost on you.

Positive Action is discrimination, just with a different name.

Silly thing is, RH will not accept that he/she just as discriminatory as those he/she aspires to defeat........

Sponsored Links
Right then. I may need to backtrack. (Well at least I'll be walking in the same direction as others :D ).

Yes Rogue, you're right. They ARE different but just not in the eyes of the law. (Could have said that on page one you big thread stretcher you :D ).

there's an EU directive somewhere that says something like.......... France can throw out anyone guilty of being a Roma. Germany can throw out anyone,, but the UK must accept any and all Roma's and undersirables
Ahem. Didn't harm Australia all them years ago to accept criminals and undesirables. Maybe we're doing the right thing after all :eek: :eek:

Maybe the sun cheered them all up. :LOL:

Hmm... read the post above (posted yesterday), even after it was established that positive discrimination was an illegal practice you explicitly express your support for said practise.

I'm not sure why you are resorting to abuse, that's not nice, I was having a laugh, a bit of banter... somewhat ironic given that the final paragraph looks as if it was penned by a petulant 8 year old... poor, poor show.

Your perception was incorrect; I hoped the smilies would be indicative of the tone but they were obviously lost on you.
Yep, this :LOL: is often used as "I'm laughing at you".
This ;) is often used as "I'm joking with you".

Don't worry. Your confusion is slowly being clarified. :rolleyes:
I assume that you can work out what :rolleyes: means. ;)

Yep, this :LOL: is often used as "I'm laughing at you".
This ;) is often used as "I'm joking with you".

Don't worry. Your confusion is slowly being clarified. :rolleyes:
I assume that you can work out what :rolleyes: means. ;)

Never mind, take it whichever way you like I couldn't give two hoots but if you look back through my posts you will see that I've used the same smilie a number of times but for some reason you didn't take umbrage on those occasions, and, as far as confusion goes you appear to have been fairly confused yourself on this thread.

Positive Action is discrimination, just with a different name.
Agreed

Silly thing is, RH will not accept that he/she just as discriminatory as those he/she aspires to defeat........
I'm not aspiring to defeat those who practise and support discrimination. They have a right to their beliefs and values.
I whole heartedly support Positive Discrimination except that I'm not allowed to call it by that label.

I do not support negative discrimination, which is usually based on racism.

I will continue to try to expose racism, in all its guises.
I will continue to denounce racism, wherever and whenever I encounter it.

Another analogy for BT:
Suppose "P" is and always has been illegal.
"B" is lawful but there is a danger of people misunderstanding, so "B" is re-labled as "C".
"B" no longer exists.
"P" remains illegal.

Does that help?

Never mind, take it whichever way you like I couldn't give two hoots but if you look back through my posts you will see that I've used the same smilie a number of times but for some reason you didn't take umbrage on those occasions, I also became bored with your belligerence.

Im always willing to help a genuine student, but circuitous arguments are wasteful and counter-productive.

Perhaps that's another lesson for you.

and, as far as confusion goes you appear to have been fairly confused yourself on this thread.
You were tuning a discussion into a contest and it is not a contest.
Your "guilty as charged" implied that you had won a contest.
It was not a contest.!

Sounds like someone's taking the P. But yes, my previous post showed I got that RH ;) (Forum lag maybe).

Beware Rouge. You know how the student can become the Master and the mightier you are the harder you fall :rolleyes:

Never mind, take it whichever way you like I couldn't give two hoots but if you look back through my posts you will see that I've used the same smilie a number of times but for some reason you didn't take umbrage on those occasions, and, as far as confusion goes you appear to have been fairly confused yourself on this thread.
I also became bored with your belligerence.

Im always willing to help a genuine student, but circuitous arguments are wasteful and counter-productive.

Ha ha ha... now I'm laughing at you, what a tit :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I also became bored with your belligerence.

Ha ha ha... now I'm laughing at you, what a tit :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Your confusion is still evident. :LOL: :LOL:

there's an EU directive somewhere that says something like.......... France can throw out anyone guilty of being a Roma. Germany can throw out anyone,, but the UK must accept any and all Roma's and undersirables.

Corrected that for you RH.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
No you've mis-quoted me very intentionally.
I consider that to be duplicitous
And i quoted you from Jock ' s quote which means I've miss-quoted too; by accident. But my point stands, about Australia. So no harm done :)

Sponsored Links
Back