Postman, £20m from stolen chequebooks in three-year spree.

Sponsored Links
notb665 said:
Joe-90, do you really not like gingers?

No. Ginger people I have met are short tempered and aggressive.

joe

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
Now provide one example of my racism. You can't make a claim unless it's true. To do so is slander/libel.
You haven't the first clue about the law of slander and libel, so I would be quite delighted if you would kindly go ahead and sue me.

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
Now provide one example of my racism. You can't make a claim unless it's true. To do so is slander/libel.
You haven't the first clue about the law of slander and libel, so I would be quite delighted if you would kindly go ahead and sue me.

If you cannot give me an example of my (according to you) racism - I shall.

Now be a good chap and give me an example.

You can't do it can you?

All mouth and bluster.

Which race am I racist against?

joe

you got him u bespecktackled non racist person u

on the other hand what is so wrong with being labelled a racist ? the word has lost its edge now as its bandied about like confetti now

bring in a harsh draconian penaltys for refugees that flout our laws lets segregate them even more lets make them feel totally unwelcome here and we might just make them ( them being fugees) go to france/germany etc

Slogger said:
ymake them feel totally unwelcome here and we might just make them ( them being fugees) go to france/germany etc

They are no more welcome there than they are here.

But they'd know that as the probably passed through France and maybe Germany or Italy to get here.

joe

joe-90 said:
notb665 said:
Joe-90, do you really not like gingers?

No. Ginger people I have met are short tempered and aggressive.

joe

I prefer 'fiery'. I am not ginger at all, but lived with one for 17 years.

notb665 said:
I prefer 'fiery'. I am not ginger at all, but lived with one for 17 years.
I take it you're talking about the hair colour, not using Cockney ryhming slang? ;)

I hadn't thought about this before:

joe-90 said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Blimey - 8 posts, and 50% of them from ignorant racist pigs.

And the other 50% are limp-wristed liberals who refuse to live in the real world.

joe
At the time, with only 8 posts, the maths was quite simple to understand.

You did not explicitly challenge my assertion that 4 of the posts were from ignorant racist pigs.

In fact you implicitly agreed with it by saying that the other 4 were from limp-wristed liberals.

You'd made 2 of the posts at the time, so to which class do you belong - ignorant racist pigs or limp-wristed liberals?

joe-90 said:
Softus said:
joe-90 said:

If you cannot give me an example of my (according to you) racism - I shall.
Go on then, you can sue us both.

Now be a good chap and give me an example.

You can't do it can you?
There are plenty of examples that could be used against you in a libel trial to show what sort of views you hold. I've never accused you of inciting racial hatred, just observed from the things you write that you hold racist views.

If we were to go to court, one of the things you'd end up paying for would be the time my solicitor spends cataloguing all such posts.

All mouth and bluster.
Unlike you, of course, with your promises to sue...

Which race am I racist against?
I don't believe you're fussy. I don't think you know or care.

Sentence.. six-and-a-half years.
So that's 3yr or so in normal speak.
......Passing sentence, Judge Ronald Moss ordered he be deported once he serves his sentence.
"We expect our postmen to be honest and it is right the vast majority are hard-working and honest," he added.
Up to £5m was pilfered from 1,300 "mainly Jewish" residents in Golders Green, north London, alone.

'Ordered the deportation' ..
What if he faces unacceptable repercussions in his native country?
Will he appeal the deportation? More to the point will he succeed?
Who pays?
:?:

Sponsored Links
Back