Postman, £20m from stolen chequebooks in three-year spree.

jbonding said:
can non whites be racist? are there non white racists? like what billy connolly said "your white 30ish year old male can be called any name in the world and has to take it.

No.
No.
Yes.

;)

Sponsored Links
empip said:
jbonding said:
can non whites be racist? are there non white racists? like what billy connolly said "your white 30ish year old male can be called any name in the world and has to take it.

No.
No.
Yes.

;)

I actually I think all races can be racist!

empip said:
Bazdaa said:
Postman, £20m from stolen chequebooks in three-year spree.

Funny no-one has commented on my initial question. What would have happened if the offender had been a white indigenous British male? Would it have been OK?

No it would not be ok, not one little bit. we have enough of our own criminals
It just makes it worse when the hand of friendship has been offered, grasped.. then bitten. Some of us learned to not bite the hand that feeds..
I, for one have been required via my taxes to pay for the investigation and court case ... I protest !

I have said before and I'll say it again we need streetwise people assessing the seeker of asylum or user of our free facilities ...
Surely most of the people I have seen cannot have been a significant problem to any government?

What happens to a proven criminal, whose govn. may chop his hands off for theft .. Could he, if arriving on these shores, fit the bill as an asylum seeker? If he should do so, he will not be housed among the wealthy ... An asset then?
:rolleyes:

Thanks for that Empip. At last a serious reply.

My point about this thread, was that the only thing people picked up on was his imigration status and nothing else!

He's saying just the same things I was saying. Is he a racist?

joe

Sponsored Links
No, he's not the same as you.

Also regardless of his views, he has also managed to successfully contribute to this thread, rather than ranting AGAINST the topic!

Bazdaa said:

Also regardless of his views, he has also managed to successfully contribute to this thread, rather than ranting AGAINST the topic!
which job centre do you work at? or is it the social?
how do you know what anyones like by reading stuff on here, your the type to pass judgement very easy, the word shallow springs to mind.

So says the person who called me a LWL.

Anyway I think your on a wind-up. So I'll pass your case over to someone else. :LOL:

joe-90 said:
Bazdaa said:
So I'm a limp wristed liberal,

Yup.

mmmm you had better add me to the list as i find such comments ill thought out and with an unessesery racist content :D :D :D
as in any one from any background or group could be responsible for these crimes

shall we also bring back all the english scot welsh and irish back from america canada australia spain ;) [our own scounderals favorate haunt]and from any where in the world they have migrated to :D ;)

Bazdaa said:

Yes he is. According to you he is a racist. PLEAZZZZE research the word.

joe

big-all said:
joe-90 said:
Bazdaa said:
So I'm a limp wristed liberal,

Yup.

mmmm you had better add me to the list as i find such comments ill thought out and with an unessesery racist content :D :D :D
as in any one from any background or group could be responsible for these crimes

shall we also bring back all the english scot welsh and irish back from america canada australia spain ;) [our own scounderals favorate haunt]and from any where in the world they have migrated to :D ;)

To be a racist you have to commit racist crimes against a race. Which race is that? You don't know? Well how can you accuse someone of racism when you don't have a clue which race is supposedly maligned?

Do a Goggle for 'racism' and find out what the word really means.

joe

joe-90 said:
ban-all-sheds said:
I'm saying you are a racist.

And I do know what it means.

Yes. It means I can sue you in a court of law for defamation of character.

Meet you in court.
b-a-s, please say it again, please please please please please please please please? And tell me when the hearing is listed - I HAVE to see this :D

joe-90 said:
Your IP address is noted by this forum administrator and they are legally bound to release it.
Er, no they're not.

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
ban-all-sheds said:
I'm saying you are a racist.

And I do know what it means.

Yes. It means I can sue you in a court of law for defamation of character.

Meet you in court.
b-a-s, please say it again, please please please please please please please please? And tell me when the hearing is listed - I HAVE to see this :D

joe-90 said:
Your IP address is noted by this forum administrator and they are legally bound to release it.
Er, no they're not.

Yes they are.

Why don't YOU say it Softus?

joe

joe-90 said:
Why don't YOU say it?
Sure. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are racist. You hold and express racist views, and you deny it. You call other people racist, and you quote non-authoritative definitions of the word. You issue extremist statements of opinion that are capable of inciting racial hatred in others.

For all these reasons, as well as being racist, you are a burk. You may well be intelligent, but you're also stupid if you think people don't see through you.

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
Why don't YOU say it?
Sure. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are racist. You hold and express racist views, and you deny it. You call other people racist, and you quote non-authoritative definitions of the word. You issue extremist statements of opinion that are capable of inciting racial hatred in others.

For all these reasons, as well as being racist, you are a burk. You may well be intelligent, but you're also stupid if you think people don't see through you.

Now provide one example of my racism. You can't make a claim unless it's true. To do so is slander/libel.

So come on Softus. Who am I racist against? Which race is it?

joe

jbonding said:
can non whites be racist?
Of course they can.

are there non white racists?
Of course there are.

like what billy connolly said "your white 30ish year old male can be called any name in the world and has to take it.
Such a person (in this country at least) has the same protection under law as anybody else. More, in fact, if his religion is Christianity.

Sponsored Links
Back