Postman, £20m from stolen chequebooks in three-year spree.

joe-90 said:
Softus said:
You haven't the first clue about the law of slander and libel, so I would be quite delighted if you would kindly go ahead and sue me.

If you cannot give me an example of my (according to you) racism - I shall.
I really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY want you to try. I haven't wanted something so much since I lost my virginity.

joe-90 said:
All mouth and bluster.
I can assure you that I'm not using my mouth to type this.

joe-90 said:
Which race am I racist against?
Do you not know?!

Sponsored Links
Domino ... Film .......absolutely awful
will win a Golden Rasberry at this years Sh*te film awards ...

btw did you know that the lil Lady who starred in that was born a ........BOY ...an GIRL

True fact she/he had male/female genitilia ,her parents had the male parts removed while still a baby , she still uses female hormones to balance her self out as female now ,
this came out while she was filming that bend it beckham film

must of been awful for her parents when she/he was born to decide the sex ...

oh btw can I just add Joey=webmong is 100% RACIST
remember his rants Denying the Holocaust thread

see you in court dear boy ..lol

Moz said:
btw did you know that the lil Lady who starred in that was born a ........BOY ...an GIRL

True fact she/he had male/female genitilia ,her parents had the male parts removed while still a baby , she still uses female hormones to balance her self out as female now ,

NO WAY!!!!?!?!??!?!!

very true ... it was started on that Wicked Whisper thing in the Mirror when she was filming the football film ,an her parents asked when the press whooped on her home for some compassion , an it was never mentioned after the lil report in the sun Bizarre about her "Lil Problem "... bloody scum paper ..

btw if you see her face on her adams apple is "massive"

Good luck to her any way ...

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
joe-90 said:
Softus said:
You haven't the first clue about the law of slander and libel, so I would be quite delighted if you would kindly go ahead and sue me.

If you cannot give me an example of my (according to you) racism - I shall.
I really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY want you to try. I haven't wanted something so much since I lost my virginity.

joe-90 said:
All mouth and bluster.
I can assure you that I'm not using my mouth to type this.

joe-90 said:
Which race am I racist against?
Do you not know?!

I'm waiting for you to tell me - (I know that you can't).

You wouldn't recognise racism if it bit you on the glans.

joe

Moz said:
Domino ... Film .......absolutely awful
will win a Golden Rasberry at this years Sh*te film awards ...

oh btw can I just add Joey=webmong is 100% RACIST
remember his rants Denying the Holocaust thread

see you in court dear boy ..lol

You'd get off on account that you are a hopeless drunk. Thank God you aint a gas fitter. I see that you are still making light of Down Syndrome. You are one sad puppy.

joe

joe-90 said:
Nor would anyone else, because (a) racism is a mode of thought, and (b) it is not some sort of living being with its own teeth. Wow, when you're being silly you really go fer it!

Joey+webmong =RACIST

you can p*sstake me for liking a drink , lol ....

you can try to say I was never a Gas fitter , lol ..my old Corgi regd Number is still there awaiting the subs .... lol

an will Await LOL,after my rants an campaigns in the RGI mag , we parted company the shysters /as some one here said ,
a growling mongrel to members
but a wimpering pup too non corgi guys doing gaswork an caught ,
enough ..lol as the webmong says Im a drunk so what do I know ,lol !
but Merry Christmas all corgi guys dont let them b*stards grind you down ..lol

I pity you Sir ...

as the cretin your nic is known for here ...
seek help for your stupidity an I BAN YOU FROM TALKING TO ME AGAIN ..

be off now scoundrel /scum never to darken my name in a post again you wretch ..lol..lol..lol.lol

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
Nor would anyone else, because (a) racism is a mode of thought, and (b) it is not some sort of living being with its own teeth. Wow, when you're being silly you really go fer it!

Racism as 'thought' doesn't exist. Are you on drugs?

joe

Moz said:
Joey+webmong =RACIST

you can p*sstake me for liking a drink , lol ....

you can try to say I was never a Gas fitter , lol ..my old Corgi regd Number is still there awaiting the subs .... lol

an will Await LOL,after my rants an campaigns in the RGI mag , we parted company the shysters /as some one here said ,
a growling mongrel to members
but a wimpering pup too non corgi guys doing gaswork an caught ,
enough ..lol as the webmong says Im a drunk so what do I know ,lol !
but Merry Christmas all corgi guys dont let them b*stards grind you down ..lol

I pity you Sir ...

as the cretin your nic is known for here ...
seek help for your stupidity an I BAN YOU FROM TALKING TO ME AGAIN ..

be off now scoundrel /scum never to darken my name in a post again you wretch ..lol..lol..lol.lol

You need help.

joe-90 said:
Racism as 'thought' doesn't exist. Are you on drugs?
None of your business. I've stated my opinion, you've stated yours, and that's the end of that. Over to you for the last word, which will almost certainly be some kind of claim that I'm wrong and you're right, so, for the record, I ain't bovvered.

give me a date when the word racist was added to the dictionary ( uk ) and i will show you thats its the pc mob uo to there tricks

Don't know when it made it into UK dictionaries, but the word was first used in the 1930s to describe the Nazis' beliefs about Jews.

Surely not even you, Slogger, would dismiss criticism of the Nazis as "political correctness"?

Sponsored Links
Back