Potterton lynx2 Heating not cutting out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Please help!!!!!!!! I have a potterton lynx 2 combi boiler, it works fine for hot water, but i have recently added a addtional radiator since then the central heating is constanly running it nevers cuts out as it used to, before it used to run for about 30-40mins and cut for 10-15mins now it runs for 3 hours then i have to turn it off. the control on the front is set to under half way, there is a total of 6 rads and 4 are doubles the biggest is 520x2000mm Any ideas

Sponsored Links
If the boiler ran the heating for 30-40 minutes before getting to the set temperature and you have added an extra radiator then probably the set CH output is marginally low.

I would wonder why you are bothered if its adequately heating your house. I suppose increasing the CH output would be the answer but I am not convinced that you need to make any changes.

Tony

PS He has posted exactly the same question on another site and was not very polite to me there!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back