POTTERTON Netaheat MkIIF 10-16

Sponsored Links
But you can test all the parts with a meter, ok or not ok, move to the next part.

doitall said:
But you can test all the parts with a meter, ok or not ok, move to the next part.
should my engineer be able to test all of the parts with a meter? Sorry to sound dum, what does the vapour switch look like and where is it located on the boiler?

Tomorrow night I shall be dinning with 5 of Londons finest in Fulham Broadway, if I remember I will discuss your boiler with them.

Sponsored Links
dia of course his corgi/competant engineer will test all the parts after he has replaced most of them check aps for operation,pcb[highly unlikely] fan,gas valve, overheat stat[no],what else is left?EXTERNAL CONTROLS highly unlikely as boiler gets halfway through ignition sequence and stops :eek:

doitall said:
Tomorrow night I shall be dinning with 5 of Londons finest in Fulham Broadway, if I remember I will discuss your boiler with them.
lucky boy!!! i will be cuddled around a 2kw electric heater unless i can get this problem of mine solved by Thursday or i won't be able to hand the house over to the new owners!!! :( :!: :evil:

Just a quicky before I dash out, spied one of the experts today, and he said problem should be the pilot assembly wants a service as there's not enough heat, because the flame is to small.

doitall said:
Just a quicky before I dash out, spied one of the experts today, and he said problem should be the pilot assembly wants a service as there's not enough heat, because the flame is to small.
thanks for the reply. had the engineer back today, it was the gas control valve. all working ok now. thanks for all yoir help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back