potterton profile 50 e

Sorry if this is hijacking the post. Following Para 26(9) of the gsr, if I perform any work on a gas appliance then I carry out the necessary tests and examinations.

Am i incorrect in my understanding of the requirements?

My understanding suggests that any advice in relation to an 'appliance' is contrary to the GSR if op is unable to carry out the examinations and tests.

I know subject has been done to death previously

Sponsored Links
im gas safe resgistered thanks, just after a bit of help ??? havent have much dealing with profiles, how did you think i got the gas rate ? :confused:

Sorry if this is hijacking the post. Following Para 26(9) of the gsr, if I perform any work on a gas appliance then I carry out the necessary tests and examinations.

Am i incorrect in my understanding of the requirements?

My understanding suggests that any advice in relation to an 'appliance' is contrary to the GSR if op is unable to carry out the examinations and tests.

I know subject has been done to death previously

No you're quite right, but it's irrelevant to a theoretical understanding of the operation and potential faults of a given appliance.

Sponsored Links
Get an rgi to check the pcb he/she will tell you that it is fairly common for these to give trouble.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back