Pound in biggest monthly fall against the dollar since 2016...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
People used to trade with no money

Bartering a sort of you scratch my back I will scratch yours caper

There was a case a good while back were some bloke ended up with a house he started off swapping a paper clip

Tis what I heard any way
Things have moved on a tad...

In reverse of course...

Fritter away an entire country's wealth to a few mates...

And the whole house of cards comes tumbling down!

Things have moved on a tad...

In reverse of course...

Fritter away an entire country's wealth to a few mates...

And the whole house of cards comes tumbling down!

Yeah like the African continent

They have frittered away trillions of dollars

All the capitols of Africa are in Geneva

Sponsored Links
An example of extreme frittering away if a countries wealth and resources on ones mates / cronies

Basically boils down to theft
A finacial b**** hole
comparing us to parts of Africa finance wise?

I sort of understand your point. Not good is it

I remember a 5% rise in less than 24 hours...

And we seem to be heading that way again...

The common denominator?

Nasty party in power!
I don't think so?
It was 2% the day we came out of the ERM. 10 to 12%.

I don't think so?
It was 2% the day we came out of the ERM. 10 to 12%.
But during that day it went up to 15% from 10%...

Before defeat was admitted...

Thus a 5% rise in less than 24 hours!

And the common denominator is indeed the tories...

Why some (admittedly stupid) people still believe in the myth that they are the 'party of economics' is beyond me, given their history of repeatedly ruining the economy!

Last edited:
I think most people understand leverage (to some extent, not every nuance and detail), but very few understand how to sell pounds without spending them.

Maybe you might like to explain ? But dont point us to google, just a simple explanation will do. If you can ?

I already asked, but he avoided the question.

He did say in the first post that you just need to open an FX account.
But, if you do this, they ask for funding up front, before you can sell pounds. But apparently, this doesn't mean you are spending your pounds to fund your trading ...
Wellyfish never does offer any explanation of his own understanding. He's only interested in rubbishing anybody else's opinion.
All of his responses are along the lines of: "you don't understand", or "you're showing your ignorance", etc.
But he never actually offers his own explanation. He just responds with comments such as: "refer to google", or "look it up".

There was a case a good while back were some bloke ended up with a house he started off swapping a paper clip

Tis what I heard any way
A scammer, using paper clips to hold his "files" together?

Wellyfish never does offer any explanation of his own understanding. He's only interested in rubbishing anybody else's opinion.
All of his responses are along the lines of: "you don't understand", or "you're showing your ignorance", etc.
But he never actually offers his own explanation. He just responds with comments such as: "refer to google", or "look it up".
and has disappeared from this thread. Was getting pinned down on a question though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back