Pound in biggest monthly fall against the dollar since 2016...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slippery little sucker ;)
Here's something for the dunces to ponder.

The only times I've owned $ and Eu are prior to, during and sometimes after I've been visiting areas which use those currencies.

I've bought and sold USD/EU in many, many orders of magnitude greater than anything I've swapped at Asda. So have many, many others.

I've never visited Switzerland or any currency area which uses CHF in my life so I've never had had a need to own CHF.

However, I've bought and sold multiple USD/CHF.

Put your collection of 6 brain cells together and figure it out.

I won't be taking any more of your moronic questions, the answers are in this thread.

Sponsored Links

The only times I've owned $ and Eu are prior to, during and sometimes after I've been visiting areas which use those currencies.

I've bought and sold USD/EU in many, many orders of magnitude greater than anything I've swapped at Asda. So have many, many others.

I've never visited Switzerland or any currency area which uses CHF in my life so I've never had had a need to own CHF.

Put your collection of 6 brain cells together and figure it out.

I won't be taking any more of your moronic questions, the answers are in this thread.
You're picking the wrong post: i don't give a teeny-tiny, furry rats ass.:D

Sponsored Links

So you did use some money? Or didnt you ?

Didn't have down as a mate of Himmy but you live and learn.

Do you have an answer to the question I asked you?

Was that a question?
It didn't look like one.

Can see why you'd say that.
I think you're having comprehension problems.
The only question you've asked is "Do you have an answer to the question I asked?"

In which case, yes I do, following your usual example:
I couldn't possibly comment! :rolleyes:

Post 69 in the trickle down economics explained thread smart ar*e.
What this one?
You know that's not true but I won't give you an answer because you don't respect the posters on here.
Have you ever posted as bobby dazzler on screwfix? Careful with your answer.
As it bore absolutely no relation to economics, globalisation, or even immigration, it was an off-topic question and wasn't worthy of an answer.
It was one of your typical diversion tactics because you've been shown to confuse globalisation with immigration. They're very different. They're not even connected. In fact one could argue that the one removes the need for the other.

I've said many, many times, i do not disclose any personal information, because I cannot be assured that it will be secure on here.
A poster takes great delight in breaking the law and revealing posters personal information, out of pure vindictiveness, when he's been embarrassed, just like you, actually.

But let's see if I understand you correctly: You refuse to give me an answer, although I don't remember asking you any questions, and you want me to answer your question, Moreover, although I hadn't seen your question, you are intent on hounding me for an answer.

Does that about sum you up?

Well, all I can do is to follow your lead:
"I won't give you an answer because you don't respect the posters on here." :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back