Pound in biggest monthly fall against the dollar since 2016...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What this one?

As it bore absolutely no relation to economics, globalisation, or even immigration, it was an off-topic question and wasn't worthy of an answer.
It was one of your typical diversion tactics because you've been shown to confuse globalisation with immigration. They're very different. They're not even connected. In fact one could argue that the one removes the need for the other.

I've said many, many times, i do not disclose any personal information, because I cannot be assured that it will be secure on here.
A poster takes great delight in breaking the law and revealing posters personal information, out of pure vindictiveness, when he's been embarrassed, just like you, actually.

But let's see if I understand you correctly: You refuse to give me an answer, although I don't remember asking you any questions, and you want me to answer your question, Moreover, although I hadn't seen your question, you are intent on hounding me for an answer.

Does that about sum you up?

Well, all I can do is to follow your lead:
"I won't give you an answer because you don't respect the posters on here." :rolleyes:
I said be careful. Bye for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back