Power consumption of spring zone valves

I wonder how how energy the fridge light wastes, perhaps another thread is in order. :rolleyes:

Thats why its so important to take out all the food twice a year and squeeze into the fridge to check that the light does indeed go out when the door is closed!

Or get an MF radio!

Sponsored Links
OMG Agile I must Climb into my Frige when I get home to see if my light does go out Another point - what will I save if I remove the light bulb in the back of my Oven :p

Thank god the OP has not got a Permanent Pilot on his Boiler!! :rolleyes:

Didn't notice if the light was on or off when the wife tried to push me into the fridge and shut the door. :eek: , true story. :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
Dan, If you have a good German fridge then it will be AAA rated if it's French then it will only be AA+.....

Ha ha ha OK lets use a language that you understand...... Chaffoteaux, Viessmann or Ideal?..... :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back