powerflush machine

thanks for the sound advice HP
i never get customers haggling my prices (good job too as im terrible)
and now i never work for asians or eastern europeans of any kind i know they arent all bad but once bitten twice shy as they say.

thankyou to everybody who contributed :D (my hero`s)
and a BIG THANKYOU TO HP ;)

I am booked in thursday so wish me luck on not getting robbed, i`ll let you know how i get on.

Sponsored Links
You are missing out on huge base of customers specially the asian market,most of them have moniesz too .Usaul to pay in cash not look for credit cards or cheques ,just learn the art and realise what they will do ,how they will haggle and what age group haggle and which wont,and how some will haggle only if their parents are there Forewarned is forearmed as they say

Oh well Living in central london for many years and now out in berkshire i have managed to meet all sorts of society and variety is the spice of life :D :D

i know where your coming from but the few dealings i have had with them have ended in dissaster i think it is cos they see females as worthless or somthing so i steer clear

eyup
i came away with a standard proflush machine + hoses, 12 bottles of various (sludge remover, descaler, inhibitor) chemicals, a pumphead adaptor with fittings, a heat ex adaptor and fittings, a TDS meter (does any1 actually use these?) £1100 I also picked up a bund + lid from from a swedish furniture shop for about £10 :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Happy flushing hen & I hope you make a few bob with it.
Regards
Tricky Dicky........... ;)

PS. Here hen, as the fairer sex on here, what do you think of my photo on my profile?? A fine figure of a man eh!!

i tried the powerflusher on a relatives system, i cut about 1ft from the primaries just below the combi and connected to machine i have an adey magnaclean demo jar so i put he magnet in a bag and threw it in the bottom of the machine and the magnatite on the magnet at the end was unbeleiveable bearing in mind over the last 3 years this system has had a chemical flush whenever the system has been modified and always had inhibitor. i think about 4 chemical flushes and the chemcals have been left in for about a week each time.

Magnets are the way forward ;)

i agree, i have been looking at magnetic filtration devices eg adeys, norstrom etc and £250+ is just ridiculous so i was thinking of ways of using magnets to get the same effects, im not being tight but i just think it isnt rocket science and was hoping some of you guys may like to contribute some input to the project

firstly i was thinking of spreading some large magnets around in the bottom of the machines tank

then had the idea of on top of the machine there is a panel where the heater goes i thought of removing the panel and drill through and bolt on some bar type magnets similar to how the magmaster is

http://www.proflush.co.uk/magnetic.htm

over to you.

You nutter dont modify the machine,all that money you paid and now you going to drill holes in it

Have you thought about your warranty for three years and any modification will make this void!!!

Just wait until the machine earns you money and invest some back into the tools,simple way instead bodgeing something together

Good luck :D :D :D

Nutter?? :LOL:

I was thinking of removing the perspex panel where the heater unit goes and replacing it with another peice of perspex with magnets attatched then if it needs to go back we can replace panel and return unit back to spec. i just fancy the challenge of creating somthing equivilent or even better than the magmaster etc

Id listen to hp if i were you ;)
buy a proper 1 that is designed for purpose, it looks better too

ok i think you boys may be right :oops:
so say i do decide to buy one which filter should i buy and where from??

The magnets only serve to save a little time and don't improve the effectiveness of the flush in anyway. Think about it, if the particles have got as far as the magnetic device then they are in suspension and will therefore disappear down the drain on your final rinse.
Never needed one and never will.

Man you come up with differnt questions each minute,ok how many clauses are there to British Gas powerflush,to maintain this supposed lifetime warranty

Can you mail me a copy of the terms and conditions,and do they present this to the customer when they are selling the powerflush?

as far as i know as long as the customer has stayed on contract then there is no charge for a reflush.
if there done right in the start as most of you know there is no reason to go back .
i think the problem is there is some many crappy plumbers out there that the customer doesnt know who to chose and thats why BG get most of there business

I am in this predicament right now.. so unless one of you guys can reccomend a good flusher that wont rip me of in manchester i going to risk it my self with a Pro flush from HSS! lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back