Prescriptions

The NHS is bust. Younger people are dying and suffering because 80% of the health budget is spent on people over 65. Madness. If you have a house then the cost of your after 65 health care should come out of your estate.

Sponsored Links
Quite so.
So will she start this new regieme, go against the "oath" cos daddy says she has to save the NHS single handidly :D

Sponsored Links
The NHS is bust. Younger people are dying and suffering because 80% of the health budget is spent on people over 65. Madness. If you have a house then the cost of your after 65 health care should come out of your estate.

And Mr I K Itall how many of all in reciept actually own a house? The majority are on lower income state pensions, so your fine plan goes tits up with 5 seconds of serious thought.

But as to be fair, why dont you start the trend. Next time you need something just. and dont call your daughter, she`ll be busy with a drunk car driver. Must get thinhgs into prospective you see.

And what about the smokers?
The youth with self inflicted injuries.

Tell you what, shut the health service down job sorted then.

Ah, where will daughter get a job then though?

I don't know anyone that doesn't own their own house by about 50. I don't mix with renters (and God forbid) Council Tenants. :eek:

Best tell your daughter that once she's a psychiatrist she's not allowed to hand out drugs to any old fogies with Alzheimer's disease then. Best ensure she tells her mates in cardiology that they don't do any surgery/hand out any drugs to the over 65s as well. Hopefully they'll pass the message onto their buddies in intensive care, and eventually it'll spread all over the NHS.

Meanwhile, I presume once you hit 60 you won't be accepting any prescriptions on the NHS. Infact, go one step further and refuse any treatment on the NHS. Cancer? No thanks Doc, I don't believe in accepting treatment on the NHS. Hip replacement? Oh please, I'm a member of a DIY forum. I'll do it myself.

:rolleyes:

Nah, leave it be. The sad twt will be cringing at the crassness of his comments. Let him learn a humility.

come on mods close this thread down

They need to close Joe 90 down, his posts are designed to wind people up, he more often that not succeeds but the Mods just let him get away with it time after time after time. I wonder why?

Actually it's the under 35s that are a bunch of whining malingerers who will seek treatment and reassurance for the most trivial of conditions. You'll find anyone over 45 or so has this quality called stoicism - we put up with minor aches and pains and soldier on. :p

come on mods close this thread down

They need to close Joe 90 down, his posts are designed to wind people up, he more often that not succeeds but the Mods just let him get away with it time after time after time. I wonder why?

Says the guy who's on his last warning for posting drivel. :LOL: :LOL:
Joe 90's threads provoke more discussion on here than anyone else, only an idiot would want to see him banned. Probably because you can't out argue him I suppose. But that applies to most people you argue with.

Sponsored Links
Back