Prescriptions

Programme on TV at moment about over prescribing kids with drugs. The little scroats who instead of getting disciplined are said to haave ADHD (or whatever).

Now if they were to apply Joes theory to them scroats, i'd go along with it.
Simple increase in dosage would sort it. Ritalin.

Sponsored Links
Programme on TV at moment about over prescribing kids with drugs. The little scroats who instead of getting disciplined are said to haave ADHD (or whatever).

Now if they were to apply Joes theory to them scroats, i'd go along with it.
Simple increase in dosage would sort it. Ritalin.

The parents get careers allowance if the kid is diagnosed - so they fill them full of Red Bull and stuff to hype them up - then take them to the dopey docs.

1, you read an article and save it till the last to announce it
2, you think parents really do that.

No wonder your daughter chose her part within medicine. To try and work you out.

Sponsored Links
The parents get careers allowance if the kid is diagnosed - so they fill them full of Red Bull and stuff to hype them up - then take them to the dopey docs.
Another over generalised comment not applicable to all.

Our middle one was referred to the 'experts' for said problem. Young psychologist was well into the subject. Thankfully, after asking to see a proper expert - the Consultant - it was all sorted.

The kids. according to the proper expert, are just full of energy both physical and mentally. Action plan put in place, all sorted. No drugs needed.
Interestingly, as she's grown up, you can still see it in her. At times it's like living with Billy Wizz.

1, you read an article and save it till the last to announce it
2, you think parents really do that.

No wonder your daughter chose her part within medicine. To try and work you out.

That would be the daughter that only exists in his head. The real daughter is more likely to turn up on the Jeremy Vile show.

come on mods close this thread down

They need to close Joe 90 down, his posts are designed to wind people up, he more often that not succeeds but the Mods just let him get away with it time after time after time. I wonder why?

Says the guy who's on his last warning for posting drivel. :LOL: :LOL:
Joe 90's threads provoke more discussion on here than anyone else, only an idiot would want to see him banned. Probably because you can't out argue him I suppose. But that applies to most people you argue with.

One thing I have learned, is never argue with a fool, you can't win. You soooooooey are a fool.

Joe, you quote the "disease" nothing in there about Red Bull.

unlike your posting, full of it.

When you raise a discussion you add the references at the begining, not spurt off on a tangent to make yourself look good.
Then add references that do not even stick with your arguement in the first place.

So sad, perhaps you should take the perscribed medication your on at the specific times.

When you raise a discussion you add the references at the begining, not spurt off on a tangent to make yourself look good.
Then add references that do not even stick with your arguement in the first place.

So sad, perhaps you should take the perscribed medication your on at the specific times.

They give the kids stuff like Red Bull so they can dupe the dopey doctor. That's how it's done. Why are you so naive?

You don't look capable of sustaining an argument with anyone chw, which is why you resort to insults. As in your last reply to joe 90, then again I suppose you think that is an argument. :rolleyes:

They give the kids stuff like Red Bull so they can dupe the dopey doctor. That's how it's done. Why are you so naive?

Your fond of giving links, go ahead then.

Your fond of giving links, go ahead then.

You read up on the subject if you are interested in it. It's not my function to educate you.

Sponsored Links
Back