Pressure dial

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Installed a Main 24 he today, commisioned it and everythings ok. While showing the homeowner how to use it someone turned the hot tap on upstairs and i noticed the pressure dial went up by half a bar, when the tap was closed it went back to 1.5 bar (CH had been on for a ten mins) ive never noticed this before :confused: Does it sound ok to some of the more experienced lads on here :?:

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
Installed a Main 24 he today, commisioned it and everythings ok.

DIY then :?: :?: :?:
showing the homeowner how to use it

err excuse me the name of this site is :?: :?: :?: :?:
So what the blue blazes is wrong with that first post? Just about sums it all up-massive ego's,too clever to give out their precious knowledge to people who might not be as experienced as them. :rolleyes:

Yeah i did do it myself (not really there was two of us) i was only asking for a bit of advice :rolleyes: if i want sarky comments i'll speak to her indoors[/quote]

Sponsored Links
chr15 said:
kevplumb said:
Installed a Main 24 he today, commisioned it and everythings ok.

DIY then :?: :?: :?:
showing the homeowner how to use it

err excuse me the name of this site is :?: :?: :?: :?:
So what the blue blazes is wrong with that first post? Just about sums it all up-massive ego's,too clever to give out their precious knowledge to people who might not be as experienced as them. :rolleyes:

p off dingbat
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

pressure will go up or down depending on where the pump is in the system

usually return on a combi ;)

chr15 said:
So what the blue blazes is wrong with that first post?
I can answer that one - it's this:

While showing the homeowner how to use it...
The installer is not the home owner, therefore he would have to be CORGI registered in order to legally install the appliance.

Just about sums it all up-massive ego's,too clever to give out their precious knowledge to people who might not be as experienced as them.
No - just too worldly wise to be taken in by criminals who are purporting to know what they're doing and who are being chummy in order to support the illusion.

kevplumb said:
chr15 said:
criminals? :eek:

yup pretending to be "a member of a class of persons"

read the regs ie the GSI&U
But if you're so clever how come you think i'm pretending when I know different? And if i'm pretending i'm not likely to have or want a copy of the regs. :rolleyes:

Give the OP a break!. surely thats a ligit question if he is a newbie RGI and i think if Chr15 is a newbie RGI then he has also been given a belting for no particular reason.

To the diynot regulars..

You lot have helped me more than i can imagine and probably deserve, so why not these two (if they are paid up RGI's)?

chr15 said:
kevplumb said:
chr15 said:
criminals? :eek:

yup pretending to be "a member of a class of persons"

read the regs ie the GSI&U
But if you're so clever how come you think i'm pretending when I know different? And if i'm pretending i'm not likely to have or want a copy of the regs. :rolleyes:

and if you where an rgi bonny lad

YOU WOULD KNOW THE REGS

and have a copy to hand

you sir are an imposter
still waiting for the e mail with your card number
still waiting for the e mail with your corgi number
still waiting for the e mail with your ARGI username
still waiting for the e mail with your ARGI membership number

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

go away lemon :rolleyes:

bster said:
Give the OP a break!. surely thats a ligit question if he is a newbie RGI and i think if Chr15 is a newbie RGI then he has also been given a belting for no particular reason.

To the diynot regulars..

You lot have helped me more than i can imagine and probably deserve, so why not these two (if they are paid up RGI's)?

please bster

be a good lad and go and have a think

you are doing it right bonny lad

these prunes are trying to take the ****
want to pick my brain (short lived exercise) e mail me ;)

Kev - I'll email you tomarra!

and i've just had confirmation of Chr15 status as an RGI by his post ..

' why would an RGI need a copy of the regs' comment ha.ha :eek: :D :!: (gun and foot and shoOT!)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back